Register Forums Dolls In General 30H seriously?

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Matthew 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Sabreena
      Participant
      • Posts 5
      @Woodylongstraw

I have a 62 Inch/158 cm TPE Full-Size,Model – Sabrina, Tan. Does anyone else have the body and been able to find a sexy, umm, nice fitting bra. Its like a 30 H. I mean geez, Victoria Secret doesnt even have that size!.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 33
      @

I have a 62 Inch/158 cm TPE Full-Size,Model – Sabrina, Tan. Does anyone else have the body and been able to find a sexy, umm, nice fitting bra. Its like a 30 H. I mean geez, Victoria Secret doesnt even have that size!.

Probably the best thing would be to get the biggest sports stretchy bra you can find?. Just do not keep anything on tight for too long a period. Compression set is common. As well as stains caused by tight clothing. You may find some unusual sizes is a second hand store.

can pick up decent deals for synthetic friend(s) 🙂

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 10
        @MatthewReinke

Both my wives Grace and Autumn wear a 30g bra size, I purchase most of their bras through https://www.barenecessities.com. Also, you may want to look into what is called sister-sizing to see what alternative size she may beable to wear.

God bless, and have a great one.

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

With a bust that large you might have to stick with something more like bikini tops that tie in the back to get the right kind of fit and look. Either that or as RGC suggested a really stretchy one. That is mostly the type of bras I have for all three of my girls but I have been looking at some more traditional underwire bras for them recently bc there are just so many really pretty ones I keep seeing.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 33
      @

With a bust that large you might have to stick with something more like bikini tops that tie in the back to get the right kind of fit and look. Either that or as RGC suggested a really stretchy one. That is mostly the type of bras I have for all three of my girls but I have been looking at some more traditional underwire bras for them recently bc there are just so many really pretty ones I keep seeing.

Great suggestion!! Tie on bikini tops!! easy to put on!!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

That is a cool top, I like it. I find a lot of my clothing on E-bay and always look for bundles of pre owned stuff in the right size, once I figured out exactly what that is, for cheap and pre owned means they have been washed already so less chance of color staining plus they have a lived in look which makes them (and me) look more “real” if that makes sense. I am 140 cm tall with a 81 cm bust 45 cm waist and 78 cm hips. Anything in girls size 8 fits snug but well especially dresses, in women’s sizes a size 0 or XS usually fits pretty well. Try to stick with stretchy materials to make it a whole lot easier for dressing like I went with jean leggings or jeggings instead of actual denim jeans and they make for a skin tight fit that looks almost identical to denim and they are inexpensive. I am a girl on a budget for clothes so my philosophy is to buy the bundles and get a bunch of stuff for the cost of maybe one or two new things. Second hand stores and thrift shops or even Goodwill stores are another great source of inexpensive clothes.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Matthew
      Participant
      • Posts 10
      @MatthewReinke

Sabreena, https://www.adoreme.com also carries 30H bra’s.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.