Register Forums Bug Reports- Tech Help Again posting problems…… Nothing happens when i have uploaded pics.

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  RainKing 5 days, 12 hours ago
  • Author

Dutch Dance Maniac
    Participant
    • Posts 1,279
    @DutchDanceManiac

Again posting problems…… Nothing happens when i have uploaded pics and add the text.  i see my album with only the older pics from the past that i’ve uploaded.  I can’t even post on my own wall……….   The counter from the uploaded pics stay’s at the same number……. so with other words no pics have been uploaded…….. the server doesn’t accept my upload pics.

Tought i would post some new pics again but seems the site doesn’t recognize me anymore…….. hahaha.

Will try it soon again………

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
    We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
    We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
    That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 68
    @rainking

Hi DDM,

I will look into it right away.  Please note any errors that may be shown, as some photo sizes had to be reduced due to our back-end program not being able to handle it properly. Causing Server slowdown.

We also had some new upgrades to the wall and activity stream that had to be done.  Most are less than 800K in file size now.

I had uploaded some a couple of days ago and they went up fine but they were 150K-600K IIRC.

I’ll double check the settings. Please check the file size and let me know what you are working with.

Rainy

Dutch Dance Maniac
      Participant
      • Posts 1,279
      @DutchDanceManiac

UPDATE……..

Problems are solved now.  Everything works fine again.

Thank you Rainy for the assistance, on behalf of both of us.

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
      We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
      We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
      That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 68
    @rainking

You are most welcome DDM and Timea and the girls!

Hope you guys are well!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.