Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* Aliexpress Vendors using Amazon Distribution

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by RGC_LuLu 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 54
      @RGC67

I brought this up before. A handful of Ebay and Aliexpress vendors are using Amazon’s distribution to ship their goods. One local Ebay seller I did purchase from had sent my buy through Amazon. So I asked them how is this so? She responded by telling me, they have high volume sales, and distributing through Amazon helps them with the orders they get.

Another seller on Aliexpress I’ve dealt with that sells the cheaper Neewer brand electronics merchandise, uses Amazon as well.  Bought some Macro extension Tubes for my Nikon DSLR to do macro shots. The quality is quite good. And buying an actual macro lens is quite pricey. So bought these on the 11th, came to the door through Amazon delivery, today (14th) can’t beat that.

To buy these tubes locally through an Ebay seller, was 25% more in price. (Plus tax no doubt) So if you are familiar with the Neewer brand, the Aliexpress Official Neewer store, delivers the goods. Pronto! And prices are decent too.

20mm Extension tube to shoot this pepper.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 54
      @RGC67

Macro tubes work pretty good.

20mm tube with a 18-55mm lens. Very decent results.

Always learning!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.