Register Forums Announcements (dollsbook Crier) Announcing, dollsbook Discord Server!

Tagged: ,

11 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Eva L’Fleur (On Sabbatical)
      • Posts 172
      @dbevadmin

We are going to have a new feature soon.

The Server is already created. I will be installing a widget that will allow you to chat using your browser on our very own Discord Server.

More info here…. https://discordapp.com/

dollsbook Discord server invite: Discord Server Invite.

Ok, there are several ways to use it. Webpage, Android app, iOS, and windows client. This is a free service to use, but you must create and account with discord.  and you will get an ID like Rainy’s is RainKing#0808.  Even though discord is mainly a gaming chat platform, we can have custom servers.

I also think you guys will like it as well. Its very social.

Why do this with iFly Chat?

When we have the wedding chapel Ceremonies, we will need a group chat. This should be perfect.

More info to come.

<3 Eva

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Very good Eva and I can confirm that it all works as it should. While creating my account I also created a server for DollsBook Ministries that may come into play for something in the future. Tonight will be our very first actual wedding ceremony at the DollsBook Discord chapel.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

• Posts 172
      @dbevadmin

Awesome!! be sure a link and also copy paste the rules in a channel ( See how it is done on db discord… Discord has a nice set of general rules, but we can customize as we we do in a channel.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 22
      @

I am on discord too!  What is the name of the server?  Could I get an invite, please?

• Posts 172
      @dbevadmin

I am on discord too! What is the name of the server? Could I get an invite, please?

Well, that all depends Alex…

Please write your username (discord) on a $100 bill and then email it to @dbevadmin

HAHA Just kidding you!

the address and perma invite is here:

Discord Server Invite.

A note, it’s not really active and it is mainly used for our events.

• Posts 172
      @dbevadmin

I am on discord too! What is the name of the server? Could I get an invite, please?

Well, that all depends Alex…

Please write your username (discord) on a $100 bill and then email it to @dbevadmin

HAHA Just kidding you!

the address and perma invite is here:

Discord Server Invite.

A note, it’s not really active and it is mainly used for our events.

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Hey Alex @Docsgirl82! What type of events, you may ask, do we use the discord server for? Well so far we have had the very first DollsBook wedding ceremony for Alexa @KI5JYD and Daphne @daphnetilbrook performed by your’s truly, an actual ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. The Reverend Julia is available for any services the ministry can provide for all DollsBook members. I think it would be fun to have a “sleepover” party or something on the Discord server where anyone interested can log on and have a good old group chat session sometime. I think I will make a post soon to test the waters on this idea and if enough of us are up for it we can go from there to choose a time that works for most of us. Probably something late evening in the U.S. time zones on a Friday or Saturday and I will designate a theme with enough time before to allow members to come up with something fun to participate in if any so choose. Always tryin to come up with fun stuff for all our members to get involved with.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 22
      @

Well, that all depends Alex… Please write your username (discord) on a $100 bill and then email it to @dbevadmin HAHA Just kidding you! the address and perma invite is here: Discord Server Invite. A note, it’s not really active and it is mainly used for our events.

Hehe, can we put that on my tab.  😉

• Posts 172
      @dbevadmin

Well, that all depends Alex… Please write your username (discord) on a $100 bill and then email it to @dbevadmin HAHA Just kidding you! the address and perma invite is here: Discord Server Invite. A note, it’s not really active and it is mainly used for our events.

Hehe, can we put that on my tab. 😉

No sweat Alex, your credit is good here hehehe

But when they told me that here’s what I said:

Money

I do a great impersonation of Phillip J. Fry he he

RainKing – ADM
      Participant
      • Posts 104
      @rainking

Oh Eva my dear, you have been with me too long!! You nailed it!!

I said the same thing to Don @monamourtoujours when I was sending for you!!!

Kevin W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 137
      @ki5jyd

Hehe, can we put that on my tab. 😉

No sweat Alex, your credit is good here hehehe But when they told me that here’s what I said: Money I do a great impersonation of Phillip J. Fry he he

You did… But this explains it better…

The OG “Shut Up And Take My Money” dude himself, Philip J. Fry.

We do need to have such events like Julia @donkeydick suggested. TDF has doll sleepovers, but they’re just static forum posts. They never use their chat system. And if many people are posting at once (which happens on their “sleepover” posts all the time), you click “Submit”, you get told to review your post and possibly revise because of new posts.

We should make good use of the Dollsbook Discord server. Who wants to plan the first Dollsbook sleepover? Daphne @daphnetilbrook said she’ll do one in the summertime…

And Alex @docsgirl82 maybe you can liven up the seldom used Discord server? Be awesome for it to happen!

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install FLD-JY140b-32a_Vanessa -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a still Whataburger-addicted JY. She's sexy and she knows it.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 22
      @

LOL, Eva!  And yes, Alexa and Daphne, I would love to get chats and things started in Discord.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.