Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* Best sequel ever?

Tagged: ,

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Julia Jameson 8 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

For the individual to decide if this might be the best unofficial sequel to a movie ever made. This is like new information that just came to light man. Apparently the 2014 movie Snowpiercer is actually the sequel to, get this… Willy Wonka. There is a 14 minute video that breaks down why https://news.avclub.com/folks-let-s-do-this-snowpiercer-is-a-sequel-to-willy-1829467096 Pretty interesting stuff, mind blowing even.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 206
    @DonKeydick

As a huge Gene Wilder fan of course Willy Wonka is one of my favorites. After watching the video about Snowpiercer being a sequel we had to watch WW again and then Snowpiercer to check the veracity of the  claim. Everything seems to fit and there are no real stretches in the comparison it all makes sense and there are too many examples and stuff for it all to be co-inky-dink.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 68
    @rainking

IT’s so Uncanny you mention that….

I just saw very video the other day

Dafuq you do look in my window at night??? just to mess with me -OR- There must be this outer world bond we got going on like ESP hehe

You know that has happened like twice before!

RK

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

My brother from another mother. But what did u think about the video? I think its pretty cool that there are so many things going on that are explained in the video. Some of it is a reach but most of it sounds pretty reasonable.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 169
    @dbevadmin

Hey Donny,

Rainy here, I saw this and just kinda took over Eva’s spot when she went to to potty he he

It was like…. completely viable explanations… I will have to see the movie before i can say anymore but.. i did the Robert Deniro grin and head nod and say, sounds legit.

Ok returning the keys to her!  Have a good one!

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 68
    @rainking

I have another.. you know i only had to merely mention it, you had to watch it… Time Bandits… Remember?

Ok hold on to your tin hat because… 10 thinks you did not know about Time Bandits….

Oh # 6 and #5 was interesting!

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 206
    @DonKeydick

Well, Donny is such a huge Terry Gilliam fan he said he knew most of the stuff in this video but not everything. I thought it was super cool and the actual cast interviews and stuff were great. The nerd boy host was kinda goofy tho. Did not know that it was the first of a trilogy with Brazil and Baron M. which are also faves, but We see it now, it makes sense the way it was explained.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.