Register Forums The Red Light District *NSFW* Bride Maidens Dolls Post

8 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Tracie Marie 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

We thought it would be funny to call the second post in The Red Light District (love the name BTW) the brides maidens post to show off my three beauties in a rare full nude little photo only seen by one other (a member here)  Going back through all of the photo shoots we have done and trying to find some not posted anywhere before I noticed my girls have gotten in the habit of not showing much nudity anymore. That is a bad habit and one we must rectify. We did this one just for fun. Gabby, Julia and Tracie “See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil”

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

So great! Perfect!!

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

Some shots of Gabby and Tracie doing the twins thing. These are from before Tracie got her green eyes but don`t her brown eyes look nice too?

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

RainKing – ADM
      Participant
      • Posts 104
      @rainking

Hello Ladies!! Pleased to meet you here! I see we have some “flashers” hee hee

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

The brown eyes look very nice. I’ve always loved brown eyes on a woman. Mystery behind the eyes… tough, sophisticated. 🙂

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

The brown eyes look very nice. I’ve always loved brown eyes on a woman. Mystery behind the eyes… tough, sophisticated. 🙂

Julia had brown eyes originally too. I ordered some green and blue off the bay before she even arrived. Her brown eyes are beautiful but to be Julia she had to have green eyes. Disappointed in the ones I ordered and ended up getting some of Mannequin Fans awesome eyes in green and blue. I like being  able to change eye color and hair color so easily to go with  different clothes or especially costumes.

I will say I am impressed with the brown Rifrano eyes and the brown and green Racyme eyes as well. The Racyme vendor offered a choice in eye color and sent the requested green as an extra set both times so two more sets of blue and I can do all three girls eye color in any combination.

That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

Julia had brown eyes originally too. I ordered some green and blue off the bay before she even arrived. Her brown eyes are beautiful but to be Julia she had to have green eyes. Disappointed in the ones I ordered and ended up getting some of Mannequin Fans awesome eyes in green and blue. I like being able to change eye color and hair color so easily to go with different clothes or especially costumes. I will say I am impressed with the brown Rifrano eyes and the brown and green Racyme eyes as well. The Racyme vendor offered a choice in eye color and sent the requested green as an extra set both times so two more sets of blue and I can do all three girls eye color in any combination.

Luanne is her hazel/brown as favorite. I’ve not seen the color very much. There was one owner of an identical doll as Lu on TDF, but he disappeared I guess. So may posts get buried there.

But then I got black eyes. I’ve had her looking Japanese 🙂 Amazing how looks can change. The black eyes are real spacey in this pic. I’ve ordered green eyes from same seller where black came from. (Anna Yan, Aliexpress)

Dirk
      Participant
      • Posts 4
      @ontstroke

wow, thats a nice threesome!

Tracie Marie
      Participant
      • Posts 21
      @TracieMarie

Donny Donny Donny you just had to post that one huh? LOL that was so funny how we ended up taking that photo on a Naked Friday, oh the Naked Friday thing was started when it was still roasty hot down here in La. and Donny would get in from work and declare “its Friday and hot as balls we all need to get naked and cool off” although usually that just got things even more heated up if you get me.  So we are just sitting naked on the couch and Donny starts taking pictures and Gabby covered her eyes and I started laughing and covered my mouth then Donny says “Julia cover your ears and everybody hold still” We all busted out laughing after that.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.