Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* Creepy Movies

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by (Mayor) Julia Jameson 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

We just watched a movie called As Above, So Below about a group of people finding some pretty creepy shit in the catacombs below Paris. We have been trying to find as many good creepy movies to watch for Halloween as possible. This one tops the list right now followed closely by In The Mouth Of Madness. We had not seen it before and were really impressed, all star cast, good story and a great twist ending.
      spooky

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

RainKing – ADM
      Participant
      • Posts 104
      @rainking

Please do not ever watch any of the Human Centipede movies!  Oh god, I got trapped into the first one. I can’t unsee that one!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

You know we love those kind of movies that are so bad their good but SOME movies you can tell just from the title Do Not Watch EVER! I would say the Human Centipede movies any movie with Shark or Nado  in the title or any creature vs some other creature and the like would be a waste of 2 hours you can never get back LOL!

Now to take this to a new place, Creepy Christmas movies. My absolute fave is City of Lost Children with Ron Perlman, not strictly a Christmas movie but it does come into it. Oh and it is very strange and wonderful, reminds me of a Terry Gilliam film, that stylized view of the world.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.