Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* Dating woman and dolls.

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  TechDoll 4 months ago
  • Author

TechDoll
    Participant
    • Posts 6
    @TechDoll

Dating a woman online for some time from Italy and thats it when she decided to fly over to this country.Everything arranged and think its funny in general.And thats where the dolls was coming in ha ha … Looked at these cuties and thinking what to do, what to do, when living spaces aint in castle size.Well i carefully rolled each of them in three layers of soft thick material and carefully taped this on place.Now to the fun but weird part.When carrying these dolls in their new package to a store room one late evening i bumped into a woman in this place who said hello and froze on the spot.Hey she said and laughed, that looks like a corp in a blanket.Yeah, it does, doesnt it.No worry, its a lamp stand and i continued to carry this doll to the store room in cellar.Ha ha … that was a close one to spread in the neighbourhood ha ha … Have a nice day to you all … 😅

TechDoll

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

Great story and I definitely know what you mean about trying to move or store a doll or dolls covertly. It makes for a very suspicious looking package. Hope your first meeting in person goes well.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

TechDoll
    Participant
    • Posts 6
    @TechDoll

“A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man” Ulysses Everett McGill.

(Working great for now) But trust me, i know and in the same time i wonder why we are programmed to behave like this.It just couldnt be the old populate the world thing.And if thats the case.What a laugh this creation must have had that day.

TechDoll

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.