Register Forums DollyVerse *NSFW* Dolls in Costume

29 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Don Keydick 2 weeks, 4 days ago
  • Author

Tracie Marie
    Participant
    • Posts 21
    @TracieMarie

Post your favorite costumes or cosplay photos here. Open to all types of costumes or any cosplay characters or whatever. I got the jump on getting this topic started mostly because I want to share how awesome my Wonder Woman costume looks.  Now where did  I park my invisible jet?

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

A project I had sort of abandoned, I had made the mistake of having the horns right on her skin, they were really stuck on there and left nasty looking marks… Indents are gone and LuLu has come back from Satans grip!!!

😈 😈  😈  😈  😈  😈

Maybe she has come back…..

When EviLu shows up…….. strange things happen on DollsBook

😈  😈  😈  😈  😈  😈

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

Wonder Woman has that Lassoo… we wont get away with no lies now 🙂

Gabby Fran
    Participant
    • Posts 11
    @GabriellaFrancesca

Ciao Bellas I am being glad that miss Luanne has recuperare from demonic possession and that it left no lasting “impressions”  🙄 Wonder Woman’s golden lasso no work on Supergirl Ha Ha. I keep all my secrets, secret.

Buono Giornata Amico Mios. Si sta bene qui, I am molto felice to find la dimora on Dollsbook. Ciao bellissima donnas.

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 168
    @dbevadmin

Oh my!! I think that Wonder Woman is a perfect fit for you Tracie! and  Lu, that’s some style there! really scary! You should do a Linda Blair! animation!

And Gabby as super girl! really cool.  I think Donny has a lot of protection there!!

<3Eva

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

You know thats right Eva. And I am here to help with all the might of Star Fleet to back it up LOL I LOVE putting on costumes and this one is my favorite. Me and Donny watch all the Star Trek series and movies but the original is still the best.  You want to hear something funny?  The red uniform is cheaper than the blue or gold, thats right since the red shirts are usually the first to go why spend more money on them HAHAHA! I got the perfect boots to go with the costume and Donny already had all the gear (OF Course) being a fan since childhood so it all came together. Once we got the skirt shortened it was perfect.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

We put together this awesome composite portraying a scene from the Star Trek episode Arena where Kirk fights The Gorn. Lt Jameson to the rescue although it looks like she might need some help. Uh OH she is in a RED shirt, you know what that means unless you happen to be Scotty or Uhura.

Those darn red shirts.

Julia Vs. The Gorn

The most badass red shirt of all.

Except for maybe this guy.

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

No doubt that Gabby really looks great in the Supergirl costume but when I wear it the super powers really kick in. A little night flying over the city is so awesome. Up, Up and Away!

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

You will recognize this dress from the Angel and the Bad Man photoplay. It is actually a Dorothy Gale dress from The Wizard of OZ. It has been useful in several different photo shoots. A lot of fun putting the composite together. This costume is almost perfect down to the basket and ruby slippers but sadly no Toto (he was off sniffing something or peeing I guess)

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

Just a quickie of me doing my Hans Gruber impression. Entered this one over at TDF in the photo challenge and placed third. Titled “Fall From Nakatomi Plaza Tower” or “Worst Christmas Eve Ever” I gotta say Die Hard is one of our favorite Christmas movies.

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Julia never ceases to amaze me with how many different looks she has and this awesome elf dress is just right for the season. More to come with this cute little elf.  😀

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

We finally got some costumes for the twins that are the exact same so they can look like twins, lol. It is hard to beat a good schoolgirl costume anytime and these are pretty nice with button down top and a side zippered skirt with matching tie. The girls look awesome in them and we had a lot of fun taking these photos. They found some glasses and tried to look all studious and serious but their choice of reading material was never assigned at any school I went to. I did attend a Catholic school for 9 years and seeing my girls in these costumes is a trip back in time.

Before I add the photos I will share this video.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

I love dressing up the twins in matching outfits but I wanted to do something different this time and went with the extreme contrast of Good and Evil, Angel and Devil that is. Found these awesome costumes and they are both pretty cool with all the devilish details to make them look totally angelic.

I found it interesting that Gabby went for the Devil costume right away seeing as she is a confirmed Catholic. I guess she just felt the need to be a bad girl.

Not just a bad girl but one with attitude as well judging by her one finger salute. LOL

Tracie certainly does make for a heavenly looking Angel.

Kinda hard to see her halo but it is there.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

These costumes came with all the accessories, Tracie got some wings and a Halo to complete the Angel look while Gabby got horns and a little sequined pitchfork to go with her Devil dress.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Gabby really started enjoying herself and could not resist poking Tracie with the pitchfork.

I think Gabby was enjoying it a little too much.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Gabby was really getting into poking Tracie with the pitchfork.

Tracie turned around to show of her wings and Gabby still kept poking her with the little pitchfork and laughing demonically.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Gabby finally put down the pitchfork and showed us the long tail of her dress and Tracie was very thankful for that.

I really like these last two shots.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Tracie Marie, my little Angel looking so sweet.

That last shot might be one of my all time favorites.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

Gabby Fran being as bad as she wants to be as a little Devil, one hell of a sexy little Devil.

I Love those fishnet stockings!

There’s that attitude again. LOL

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.