Register Forums Bug Reports- Tech Help DollsBook Android App (Very Alpha ver)

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by (Admin) RainKing 1 year ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 149
      @ki5jyd

I quickly threw this together with Web2APK so it’s not technically a native Android app, but an Android wrapper around the DollsBook website.

Here is the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0c1qc27r2gnwxn/DollsBook.apk?dl=0

(Google, in their nanny state of business, will not let people host APK files on Google Drive without having to get a Google Play Developer Account… no, sorry, “catzrule”, “Tina”, “caver_tim” and Google Forums “experts”“copypasta bots”, let developers beta test their shit without having to jump through hoops! So, I had to get a Dropbox account.)

Some screenshots:

Some known issues:

• Back button only brings up exit dialog
      • ???

Please download and test.

73, KI5JYD

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install Daphne_MLD_135_SDH-C22 -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

Oneatatime
      Participant
      • Posts 9
      @Oneatatime

Thanks this answers my question, because I had a heck of a time accessing this site with my Android.   I’ll try the app

(Admin) RainKing
      Keymaster
      • Posts 98
      @rainking

Thanks this answers my question, because I had a heck of a time accessing this site with my Android. I’ll try the app

The app works pretty good but on some keyboards it obscures the text entry box. if ever in doubt on Android, or in chrome/safari/etc you can hit the “request desktop site” version. That also gives more features as we are still styling and working out kinks on the main site. The comes the mobile refinement.  (I do suspect more folks use mobile than a PC now a days.)

Hope this helps some.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.