11 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Dutch Dance Maniac 3 weeks, 6 days ago
  • Author

Sabreena
    Participant
    • Posts 5
    @Woodylongstraw

Hi, i just met Sabrina last week, and she needs help with her make up badly. I was gullible enough to think what was in the pictures was what i was getting. I then read about photo shop. any way, any advise on make up and other  goodies. Sabrina came from am.  a.  zon. Who really knows what factory she was built in.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 168
    @dbevadmin

HI Woody.

Yes, sadly photoshop and use of false photos are very bad on ebay, Ali express, and Amazon. While there are some good actors out there,  The bad ones outnumber the good.  I think we can help you with the  makeup.

I can say that the person who took those photos rarely retouches them. What you were sold on was the genuine WM Dolls photo shoot by possibly Mandos. (who by the way was instrumental in helping Rainy find me!!)

first off how long have you had her?

And did she arrive in that condition?

or did the honeymoon create some of that look?

I can tell you for a fact Rainy had no idea how tender my makeup was in about 3 days, it was all totally afright!!!! and i lost my eyelashes, and he got really depressed… so much so he just had to find me a new face due to the aggravation he went through trying to fix mine.

Here is Rainy’s experience right here with makeup.

Please feel free to PM me if you have more questions there Woody.

Here are some Makeup videos as well.

Hope that can help in the mean time.

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 197
    @DonKeydick

Hi Woody, welcome to DB. First off listen to Eva she knows what she is talking about. There are lots of makeup tutorials but it still comes down to actually trying to do it. Keep lots of cotton balls and q-tips handy for a cleanup using some mineral oil or baby oil and just start trying a few things.  Best tip I have is for doing lipstick, once you put it on you can use a mineral oil soaked q-tip to clean up the edges and make them nice and even. The first picture you put up is a very popular one for being misused, The exact same picture was used in the ad that I came from and as you can see by my pictures here, we are similar but not exact.  With a little makeup and a nice wig your Sabrina can still look as beautiful as the doll in the much over used photo from the ad. Donny was a total noob when he found me and only later found out how many sellers use stolen photos from legit manufacturers to sell something pretty close and hope nobody busts them on it. In the long run it comes down to if you are happy with what you got even if it was not exactly what you expected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

Hi, i just met Sabrina last week, and she needs help with her make up badly. I was gullible enough to think what was in the pictures was what i was getting. I then read about photo shop. any way, any advise on make up and other goodies. Sabrina came from am. a. zon. Who really knows what factory she was built in.

Eyelashes are my most troublesome thing as well. Some use crazy glue for success of keeping ’em on. I don’t trust my shaky hands with that stuff. 🙂 So I just use the stuff sold in dollar tree for eyelashes. works ok for the most part. but they can come loose too.

You did good on your doll. Her facial features are very good. And do not look fake by any means. There are people in this hobby who are just bubble bursters. And will knock everything and anything they think is FAKE! But they lack real credible info backing up these claims.

IMHO the photographer(s) that make up these photos being used are the ones guilty of making them look too good. At one time I was interested in this face too, but seeing actual real life amateur pics, doll face did not look a spitting image of the pics selling them anyway.

Once you get fairly good at applying makeup, you will make your doll look much better than what is depicted as “authentic” I’ve proven this to myself. Thats all you need to do.

If you are happy, who gives a damn who or where she came from. There will always be those people who will try to remove the wind from your sails…. but you will discover that they are just blow hards with no real authority on much 🙂

Many people bash Amazon, Ebay and Alibaba dolls….. but there are probably a lot more out there that are very pleased with them too.

You did good!!

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

Here is what was presented on my Aliexpress seller as doll for sale. I guess it is suggested it is WM. Although my doll is similar it is not identical to this picture. Or is it? The seller lists the doll as COSdoll now. When I bought it was listed as Rifrano. Which I believe now is Rifrano/CosDoll. Many “experts” have claimed she to be of inferior quality. My experience with this doll has been to the contrary of that. Very rugged little 140cm pipsqueak!!.

Here is LuAnne the day the box was opened. (January 4,2018) My first thought was “ADORABLE”  and so cute!

Upon further research I found this picture and other pictures from the manufacturer that are a dead ringer for my doll.

A counterfeit item can only be counterfeit if it is using the brand name label. Other than that they have no defense against copy, fakes, etc etc…..

Knowing the actual company name that manufactured the doll helps to do some detective work. Many vendors on large retail sites do not always include the proper manufacturer name(s) This can make it a bit more difficult to track down the actual source.

I do not know your doll manufacturer, but it could be a Racyme. Many Amazon dolls posted do come from that brand of name.

But possibly it could come from any manufacturer name under contract. I’ve never seen convincing info/proof about all the stuff spread about fakes and copies. And materials containing toxins and poisons LOL

If vendors are using “copyrighted” photos, it should be easy enough for holder of the copyright to go against their use anywhere other than places  where they “approve” of their uses.

The body of my doll is identical to the short haired blond pic. Therefore, she is no fake or copy. She is of an original mold.

I am continued to be impressed by her durability 18 months of ownership. The usual things of broken fingers, or just newbie mistakes. Labia got beat up bad, but that was my doing. And I’ve drawn the conclusion for my doll that she is no long lasting sex toy.

But just a model. As most are to be treated as that. IMHO

Just by seeing the face of your doll, In no way do I feel you were duped! Makeup is secondary to problems that may crop up.

Just be very cautious with her skin and fingers, and note the limitations of movement. be careful not to overstretch.

Super soft TPE and it’s tensile/abrasion strength is limited.  If not abused, you will get many years service out of your purchase.

Sabreena
    Participant
    • Posts 5
    @Woodylongstraw

Thanks for your kind words. I bought mine from Amazon as mentioned earlier and the manufacturer was NWDoll, which after investing found that there is no such thing. Do you have any current pictures of your doll? Mine has a dark tan and want to see some videos on doing make up on darker dolls

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

Thanks for your kind words. I bought mine from Amazon as mentioned earlier and the manufacturer was NWDoll, which after investing found that there is no such thing. Do you have any current pictures of your doll? Mine has a dark tan and want to see some videos on doing make up on darker dolls

I think NWdoll on Amazon is called “New Now” but dont quote me. Some state that it is possibly “Racyme” that many Amazon dolls are made by.

Many sellers for example, “Knetsch” on Aliexpress will use “Knetsch” as manufacturer. This is not true.

Quite possibly these sellers are just salespeople and do not know much about what they are selling or where they are actually made.

But Racyme could be a clue for you to investigate.

I use mineral oil based makeup pencils for makeup. Can be applied as thick or as light as you wish. The stuff I think they use in factory is just powdered, and does not last long before it rubs/washes off. Mineral oil based makeup is compatible, and will last much longer, and is easy to clean off with… you guessed it…. mineral oil.

I tried the eyebrow pencils women use to refurbish Lu’s eyebrows. It did not work at all. Like trying to mix oil and water LOL waste of money the ones I bought anyway.

I’d not try any sort of sharpie markers. results may not be all that impressive and cause some heart ache 🙂

Careful of some of the info you may get on the big board. I’ve found a lot of it to be bad advice LOL.

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

I did find this link. It’s Racyme.

Innocent Organization Member Daphne Lifelike Silicone Doll

This is fairly close to what you have. They spend hours getting these mannequins all “dolled up” for ad pictures

Now many will argue. Bahhhh!!! the listing states silicone. TPE is not silicone. You will not get a silicone doll for that price.

But In my limited research about this, a sex toy can contain 10% silicone and it can be legally called “Silicone. I did contact Kraton polymers in North America and questioned them about this. They neither confirmed or denied this to be the case. They did state however many polymers can contain many ingredients as long as the polymers are compatible. Believe it or not, all mineral oils may not be compatible with all types of polymer as plasticizer. It’s a vast subject all this plastics stuff. Dow Corning has based TPE from silicone beginning in 2004-5 for the auto industry. So the “silicone” statement is nothing to base fakes on 🙂

High-Temperature TPE Is Based on Silicone

So it is not an entire myth. the statement TPE/Silicone.

But browse around Racyme. You will see your doll listed there in her factory photos. It’s said she is #56 head, and a #85 as well. According to WM followers.

But buried in there you may find some other pics as well. that may resemble yours even better.

You were not duped. But they could have done a better job with the makeup. You will conquer that, and have a very nice looking doll!!

Sabreena
    Participant
    • Posts 5
    @Woodylongstraw

I saw “julie” from Racyme in the very beginning. I have ads with othwrs as well. One even had WMdoll on it. I have orhers on my hd of my lap top. Did you see my bra post? G-H cup? On this tiny body? Lol

Dutch Dance Maniac
    Participant
    • Posts 1,268
    @DutchDanceManiac

Hi Woody,

Welcome at our clubhouse, we wish you a very nice time here.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. 🙂

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
    We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
    We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
    That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

I saw “julie” from Racyme in the very beginning. I have ads with othwrs as well. One even had WMdoll on it. I have orhers on my hd of my lap top. Did you see my bra post? G-H cup? On this tiny body? Lol

To make you feel better, even some of the factory photos taken before shipping do not always look amazing 🙂 I’d rather see photos of product as they are at the factory included with the ones the pros are paid to take with ’em looking fine. It keeps it real.

Then they can say, here’s how you can make her look…. (within reason)

I notice they do this after you’ve paid. Why can it not be done before money is exchanged?. If their workmanship is of such quality, they should have no issue providing pics of doll as she is before people buy. Costs no time to throw a wig on a doll, that is supposedly the real deal and popular. What you see is what you get. IMHO it’s flawed across the board.

“Custom order” may not be entirely true in a mass production sense LOL Esp. when a manufacturer is making thousands of units in a month. Quality is bound to be overlooked as well.

A simple as they are photos will be more honest. I will rarely take a vendor/manufacturers affiliates word for much. They have their relations with the people they are working for/representing to uphold. So they may bullshit from time to time 🙂 Or a lot of the time.

Maybe in many cases a lot of us are being duped. One way or another 🙂

This the “Julie” you are talking about? Realistic Lure Lady Julie 

She is everywhere that one….. 🙂

In all this doll stuff, I am starting to think it’s all an identity crisis? Dolls don’t know who they are or where they came from?

ahhahahahahaha….

Dutch Dance Maniac
    Participant
    • Posts 1,268
    @DutchDanceManiac

Sadly enough a buyer never get’s his doll shown as on the vendors / sellers pictures that are used for the website,  These are only impressions from what you can make from the doll if you put time and efforts in the hole concept. You only get a standard doll and all the rest you have to do yourself…..

Many sellers steal pictures from the large brands or just from vendor websites, even from doll owners like myself they steal pictures just for selling purposes.  It’s very sad but it happens unfortunately.

We all have to learn in the beginning, i did not know anything about doing make-up, creating hairstyles, ect when i got my Timea.

I simply followed some tutorials on youtube and I had some help from my mother who’s also good in doing hair style creation. She teached me the basics in woman things.

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
    We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
    We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
    That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.