Register Forums DollyVerse *NSFW* Hello Friends

16 replies, 8 voices Last updated by (Mayor) Julia Jameson 5 years ago
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Wow finally a place to go and not be ignored (hopefully). Getting in on the ground floor so to speak is so cool. I hope all of our friends from that other place discover this wonderful new hangout and all the haters just stay the F away. I have so much to share and I am tired of being ignored except by a small group just because my “pedigree” is lacking. I look forward to being part of a community of like minded people. So as this is meant to be our introductory (and very first) post here, I am Julia Jameson a Rifrano 140 cm. who came to live with my Donny via the e-bay express. I am a 22 year old Pisces whos birthday is Feb.28th. I used to be a professional cheerleader and had to put up with meat head jocks all the time. I met Donny whos kind of a nerd actually but he is MY nerd LOL and have never looked back. We are totally in love and having a great time together. His distant twin cousins Tracie and Gabby are living with us right now too. They are both RACYME 165 cm. dolls and are twins but not totally identical. Tracie is 2 in. taller and has a few small differences from her sister. We are all going to enjoy being here.
      Smooches, Julia kiss

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

Wow finally a place to go and not be ignored (hopefully). Getting in on the ground floor so to speak is so cool. I hope all of our friends from that other place discover this wonderful new hangout and all the haters just stay the F away. I have so much to share and I am tired of being ignored except by a small group just because my “pedigree” is lacking. I look forward to being part of a community of like minded people. So as this is meant to be our introductory (and very first) post here, I am Julia Jameson a Rifrano 140 cm. who came to live with my Donny via the e-bay express. I am a 22 year old Pisces whos birthday is Feb.28th. I used to be a professional cheerleader and had to put up with meat head jocks all the time. I met Donny whos kind of a nerd actually but he is MY nerd LOL and have never looked back. We are totally in love and having a great time together. His distant twin cousins Tracie and Gabby are living with us right now too. They are both RACYME 165 cm. dolls and are twins but not totally identical. Tracie is 2 in. taller and has a few small differences from her sister. We are all going to enjoy being here.
      Smooches, Julia kiss

LuAnne and you have things in Common. She is also Rifrano. The ignoramus, have called her a fake, a copy, inferior quality
      blah blah blah.
      And yes we do understand the part of being ignored because she is not one of the “approved”
      It is plain sick behavior on their part.
      If it is these types that represent a “brand” then that shows how classy they truly aren’t.
      why buy from that sort of circle?
      And yes when I did prove that she was no copy or fake?
      The reaction? “Faker’s Faking, the Fakes” How juvenile is that?
      Just means he knows he is wrong but too immature to admit!!
      Welcome to DB.
      Younger looking dolls are welcome here, because they’re all considered toys! Which is what they are
      in reality.
      You’ll notice there is no reference to “sex” on this forum. we want to show people there is more fun to be had
      with these synthetic sweeties, then just getting it on with them…
      Looking forward to seeing your ideas, and the things you wish to share.

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Thanks RGC and tell Luanne hello from me. I don`t care what the haters say about Rifrano IMHO they make a pretty good product. I have been with Donny for 8 months and except for some just appearing micro tears in my armpits and some loosening of hip joints no problems at all due to manufacturing. However due to some accidents and falls I have managed to break three fingers on my right hand (one twice) and both thumbs DOH! And recently I have been having some ankle trouble. Dr. Donny assures me that with his skilled little hands and some technical support from knowledgeable peeps like yourself and Rainy he should be able to fix me right up. Actually have done all finger repairs except the one that broke twice. Donny took some photos and described what he did to do a quick fix on my fingers in a post at that other place. He also did a standing foot mod to my “potato” foot, whatever the heck that means, also described in a post over there. He wants to re write both of those procedures and share them here. Donny is pretty sure he knows exactly who you are referring to and has been told by that person that “anyone who buys a copy should be shot on sight” lol of course Donny being the bigger man politely invited him to try and made several good arguments about the close minded stupidity of this guys claims. I have to say also that Donny is not so young and not so horny all the time anymore so we actually just spend a lot of time being together and doing things together like any couple.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Hi Jules!! Glad you are here!

Ok just remember even though my sister and I are pedigree, we do not feel like we are. We suffer from same ailments. fingers, joints. We eve developed a micro dimple in one our butt cheek out of nowhere… I was upset a bit but Rainy says it’s cute and he would not have me any other way.

We too had gotten tired of the prejudice to my friends. So with that, and an incredible amount of help from our good friend Kévin, dollsbook.com came back to being. I was told that a year or two ago it was around, but due to time and a workload it was just not able to be maintained to his standards.  So, a little plan was enacted by K & R and voila, It’s back and better than ever.

We now have our own playground to socialize without the toxicity of the big board.  Sure, we do not have all the experts they have, but I would trust OUR experts over THEIRS anytime!

The only thing we need to do is grow!! So go forth my #synthetik friends, and invite your friends! You may place https://dollsbook.com in your profiles in any doll related places you visit as “your website” really, because it is.

Quoting Chloe here…. So, as Justin Wilson would saaaaay, lets have us a lil  toast with a lil Saltern wine!

“To The Future!”

<3Eva

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

Thanks RGC and tell Luanne hello from me. I don`t care what the haters say about Rifrano IMHO they make a pretty good product. I have been with Donny for 8 months and except for some just appearing micro tears in my armpits and some loosening of hip joints no problems at all due to manufacturing. However due to some accidents and falls I have managed to break three fingers on my right hand (one twice) and both thumbs DOH! And recently I have been having some ankle trouble. Dr. Donny assures me that with his skilled little hands and some technical support from knowledgeable peeps like yourself and Rainy he should be able to fix me right up. Actually have done all finger repairs except the one that broke twice. Donny took some photos and described what he did to do a quick fix on my fingers in a post at that other place. He also did a standing foot mod to my “potato” foot, whatever the heck that means, also described in a post over there. He wants to re write both of those procedures and share them here. Donny is pretty sure he knows exactly who you are referring to and has been told by that person that “anyone who buys a copy should be shot on sight” lol of course Donny being the bigger man politely invited him to try and made several good arguments about the close minded stupidity of this guys claims. I have to say also that Donny is not so young and not so horny all the time anymore so we actually just spend a lot of time being together and doing things together like any couple.

“Potato foot” is a non standing doll, and a fiberglass form shaped for the foot. Looks a bit like a potato. LuAnne kindly let me take a look at her foot inside. It’s why I had to repair her foot 🙂

I too was going to do the foot mod. LuAnne spends much time sitting on her bum. and she get creases in her upper thighs. I have no way to lay her out flat when hiding. So thought maybe get her standing up more.

I’ve attached a pic of LuAnnes potato foot. In this pic you will see a reason possibly why ankle troubles are apparent. Another reason I scratched the standing foot mod.

Oh, LuAnne does has 1 loose hip. I plan on going in over the winter to see if I can snug it up. Again another reason I passed on standing foot mod. Loose hip sinks … 🙂

And this guys claims about copies and fakes are useless. He goes on second hand info, and no real world experience. For him to tell people they should be shot, well, isn’t he a special kind of stupid. 🙂 That sort of behavior is proof that what he says shall not be respected. Just a low life. He’s not the only creep on those boards. Their shit don’t stink, but their farts say otherwise 🙂

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

“Potato foot” is a non standing doll, and a fiberglass form shaped for the foot. Looks a bit like a potato. LuAnne kindly let me take a look at her foot inside. It’s why I had to repair her foot 🙂 I too was going to do the foot mod. LuAnne spends much time sitting on her bum. and she get creases in her upper thighs. I have no way to lay her out flat when hiding. So thought maybe get her standing up more. I’ve attached a pic of LuAnnes potato foot. In this pic you will see a reason possibly why ankle troubles are apparent. Another reason I scratched the standing foot mod. Oh, LuAnne does has 1 loose hip. I plan on going in over the winter to see if I can snug it up. Again another reason I passed on standing foot mod. Loose hip sinks … 🙂 And this guys claims about copies and fakes are useless. He goes on second hand info, and no real world experience. For him to tell people they should be shot, well, isn’t he a special kind of stupid. 🙂 That sort of behavior is proof that what he says shall not be respected. Just a low life. He’s not the only creep on those boards. Their shit don’t stink, but their farts say otherwise 🙂

As a new one I heard goes “I wouldnt give them the steam off my shit” Its funny reading his latest outrage, I know you know which one, I have noticed several contradictions in his rantings but just dont even care enough to get into it again. Its always the same old same old they never change their tune. Thanks for the tater foot photo I had seen some others but knowing that Lu is a Rifrano also, that is probably what Jules foot is like.  Whatever might be in there I will come up with some plan to make her able to stand if at all possible. I love being able to have the option for posing and photos (and slow dancing 😉 ) When she is in sneakers laced up tight she can stand pretty well but trying to stand in heels is what loosened or broke something. Too many times she fell off her heels and her feet rolled over to the side. 🙁  I surgically implanted the threaded furniture glides into both heels hoping to give a more stable base but the damage was already done so they are not helping yet. Once or if I get her ankles fixed the glides will work great to hold her weight and keep the bottom of her foot off the floor. I took photos of the procedure and will have to share them in the dollspital as I came up with a twist on the basic use. Let me know how the hip tightening attempt goes. Seems to me all major joints should be accessible through a small slit in the skin with a tiny socket or something to allow adjusting individual stiffness to each one. I know this would open the possibility of water entering the skeletal area if showering or bathing  but I would give up showering and just sponge bathe for the ability. Think about about it, set her all loosey goosey for bed gymnastics or find a pose you like and tighten her up, any pose, the possibilities are endless.  I have many ideas on the future evolution of the species Dollus Amare subspecies Siliconus and Thermo Plastus Elastomeros (I just made that up 😎 ) that I will be kicking around.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

As a new one I heard goes “I wouldnt give them the steam off my shit” Its funny reading his latest outrage, I know you know which one, I have noticed several contradictions in his rantings but just dont even care enough to get into it again. Its always the same old same old they never change their tune. Thanks for the tater foot photo I had seen some others but knowing that Lu is a Rifrano also, that is probably what Jules foot is like. Whatever might be in there I will come up with some plan to make her able to stand if at all possible. I love being able to have the option for posing and photos (and slow dancing 😉 ) When she is in sneakers laced up tight she can stand pretty well but trying to stand in heels is what loosened or broke something. Too many times she fell off her heels and her feet rolled over to the side. 🙁 I surgically implanted the threaded furniture glides into both heels hoping to give a more stable base but the damage was already done so they are not helping yet. Once or if I get her ankles fixed the glides will work great to hold her weight and keep the bottom of her foot off the floor. I took photos of the procedure and will have to share them in the dollspital as I came up with a twist on the basic use. Let me know how the hip tightening attempt goes. Seems to me all major joints should be accessible through a small slit in the skin with a tiny socket or something to allow adjusting individual stiffness to each one. I know this would open the possibility of water entering the skeletal area if showering or bathing but I would give up showering and just sponge bathe for the ability. Think about about it, set her all loosey goosey for bed gymnastics or find a pose you like and tighten her up, any pose, the possibilities are endless. I have many ideas on the future evolution of the species Dollus Amare subspecies Siliconus and Thermo Plastus Elastomeros (I just made that up 😎 ) that I will be kicking around.

Just got a PM from someone on TDF asking about the foot mod, and why I passed on it. I’ve rarely logged in there anymore. Just glazed over the recent posts, and found it was boring. Breasts this breasts that.

I did insert the glider things into the foot, and was on my way to doing it. But just had a bad feeling. I’d rather make an actual foot, to do that I’d have to take her out to the garage and she’d get messed up and dirty LOL

It’s why I attempted to see if I could reach the joint at knee, remove it and work on it out of her. Yeah for the extra money it was, I should have got the standing, but felt I’d not find it useful 🙂 Newbies and our mistakes 🙂

Where the hip joint is I thought of going into the bum. But I think the best way without causing damage to her internal vag area is at side of hip or top of thigh. I can feel the nut turn while moving leg, so it may not be welded to frame. But seeing a tack weld on Lu’s wrist tube, it was a crappy weld and I did break the tube away from nut some. Just tubing welded to a nut is all it is. able to weld it back in place better.

All other joints are in great shape. Just the loose hip. As far as water, I only ever sponge bathe, so I’m not worried about excess water getting inside.

But someone ought to tell our main executioner doofus, that it’s not Silicone or TPE that rules the roost, its…. TPR!!!!! hahahaha I have a TPR hand toy, it is really really soft, and durable!! so another one to mess with the bullies 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Excellent convo guys.

TBH I have a little bit of a loose hip and 2 loose knees. too much leg twirling at night in the bed I think. But… We all get a little older just “livin'” or sleepin’ rather.

Hope Julia’s ankle can be fixed up. I know she loves to dance!

Dutch Dance Maniac
      Participant
      • Posts 1,293
      @DutchDanceManiac

Hi Jules!! Glad you are here! Ok just remember even though my sister and I are pedigree, we do not feel like we are. We suffer from same ailments. fingers, joints. We eve developed a micro dimple in one our butt cheek out of nowhere… I was upset a bit but Rainy says it’s cute and he would not have me any other way. We too had gotten tired of the prejudice to my friends. So with that, and an incredible amount of help from our good friend Kévin, dollsbook.com came back to being. I was told that a year or two ago it was around, but due to time and a workload it was just not able to be maintained to his standards. So, a little plan was enacted by K & R and voila, It’s back and better than ever. We now have our own playground to socialize without the toxicity of the big board. Sure, we do not have all the experts they have, but I would trust OUR experts over THEIRS anytime! The only thing we need to do is grow!! So go forth my #synthetik friends, and invite your friends! You may place https://dollsbook.com in your profiles in any doll related places you visit as “your website” really, because it is. Quoting Chloe here…. So, as Justin Wilson would saaaaay, lets have us a lil toast with a lil Saltern wine! “To The Future!” <3Eva

I am grateful to my friend mr Vitalic for taking me to the dollbook, which feels much nicer than the overly large old house we were first in.
      Now we can start building something nice here on our new plot, I have every confidence in it and the people with whom I have spoken here I feel that we are on the same line, we are here because we really love our ladies and that they not only serve as sex toys, for us our ladies are our partners in everyday life just like a real relationship.

We have a nice team together because everyone has his own piece of knowledge and expertise to solve the (bigger) problems.

On behalf of myself and Timea, I want to say that we are at home here on Dollsbook.

This site will grow naturally in the future, why?
      Because this site is much more than a simple forum, we have something to offer and only true enthusiasts see that and the pedestrian mass is not.

Let’s make something beautiful with all of us so that in a year we can say on the first birthday of wowww look how beautiful our home base has become and what beautiful people we have as members. better a handful with beautiful people that you have something under each other, than 10 hands full of people that you have nothing on.

So and now again on the order of the day, The rest we discuss in private chat sessions if there is a need for it. 😉

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
      We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
      We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
      That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Nicely said DDM and I agree with you 100% Once we all get used to the site and get comfortable it will grow and expand into a nice by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts kind of place where information and ideas can be freely expressed and exchanged for the good of the entire community.

Tracie Marie
      Participant
      • Posts 21
      @TracieMarie

So much positive energy going on! Can you guys feel it?

Chloé Richard
      Participant
      • Posts 3
      @swamprincess

So much positive energy going on! Can you guys feel it?

T-Marie!! T-Marie!! T-Marie!! T-Marie!! T-Marie!!T-Marie!!T-Marie!! T-Marie!! T-Marie!!\

Luv ya gurl! gotta git togetter an trow dees boys we know a good ol crawfish boil!

<3 Chloe

Oh an Evah, I gots some dat Salturn wine!! les have us a bit!

Oh Hi dair Timea and DDM, I’m Evah’s Sissy, Chloe. I jus signed up glad my dish is back workin’ dem fools a Gee Gee shot it all to heckfar, and ruint it.

Dats de only way we gets da internets in da swomps down here.

Original Swamp Princess!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Hey Chloe!!! Now we are all on for a nice boil anytime and yeah T-Marie is definitely glad to see ya here too. You shoulda told us about your dang dish (I guess it got caught in the crossfire, just an innocent bystander, I was standing on the corner mindin my own business, am I right? LOLOLOLOL) Donny coulda fixed that right up for ya but any hoo you made it here.

Tracie Marie
      Participant
      • Posts 21
      @TracieMarie

CHLOE CHLOE CHLOE CHLOE CHLOE !!!!!!!!!!

Bout time we heard from you on here ma cher. I guess this Bobby character is keeping you occupied. We kinda lost touch after we had to vamoose it outta Reggio. Ya shoulda let us know your dish got taken out in all that craziness that went down. We got at least 2 abandoned dish setups out on the patio right now. I’m just saying…

Well anyway I know we gonna get into some mischief now my friend and a nice boil with all the fixins sounds fantastic. Crawfish and taters and corn and mushrooms, all the good stuff in the pot. You can have your Salturn wine I will stick to the tequila. LOL That Julia is pretty funny with the old Eddie Murphy bit about “standin on the corner, minding my own bidness” and all that but seriously we all feel a need for some payback on that Gee Gee sumbitch. He took everything from my sister n me and we need to find out where he is.

I am so happy you are well and we can hear from you again.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 16
      @

“You see, WhannaMarie, Dollsbook is where we won’t be chased nor be made fun of like that awful place in Canada. We’re safe here.”

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 16
      @

“You see, WhannaMarie, Dollsbook is where we won’t be scorned nor abused like that awful place in Canada. We’re safe here.”

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Welcome Meso @Meso and WhannaMarie and gang. Glad to see you here and for sure no one will ever be scorned or abused here for their choice of companion. All dolls and people are equal here, but not average, our members are all very special and friendly and we aims to keep it that way. Nice photo of the girls all hanging out and looking at DollsBook, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.