2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Julia Jameson 6 days, 19 hours ago
  • Author

Alix
    Participant
    • Posts 2
    @fifa

Total Agalmatophile here. Many dolls . Dont own sex dolls but still a doll lover all the same ways . Tx, H town . 30’s male . Not sure if my dolls are okay to be here so wont post much pics of them . Glad to be here

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 20
    @RGC67

Total Agalmatophile here. Many dolls . Dont own sex dolls but still a doll lover all the same ways . Tx, H town . 30’s male . Not sure if my dolls are okay to be here so wont post much pics of them . Glad to be here

The little dolls are welcome. The only serious rule here as with most love/sex doll sites is the young looking dolls not be portrayed in a sexual way. There are forums that have this as a rule, but do not enforce it enough.

Some forums will not allow young looking dolls at all. Many owners who have purchased these dolls and want to share their happiness about them do not get treated fairly a lot of times.

Post as much as you like. Bring out your creativity with them. I treat my LuAnne as the model she is. I do not sex her. I had that fun with her. Now it’s about trying for a certain seductive look with camera and doll 🙂

welcome aboard @fifa !

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 209
    @DonKeydick

Welcome Alix! We are happy to have you here and look forward to seeing more photos of your collection. All dolls are welcome and personally I like seeing a variety of types and sizes of dolls. What RGC @rgc67  said in the first reply is all you need to know basically.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.