7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by (Admin) RainKing 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Alix
      Participant
      • Posts 2
      @fifa

Total Agalmatophile here. Many dolls . Dont own sex dolls but still a doll lover all the same ways . Tx, H town . 30’s male . Not sure if my dolls are okay to be here so wont post much pics of them . Glad to be here

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 32
      @RGC67

Total Agalmatophile here. Many dolls . Dont own sex dolls but still a doll lover all the same ways . Tx, H town . 30’s male . Not sure if my dolls are okay to be here so wont post much pics of them . Glad to be here

The little dolls are welcome. The only serious rule here as with most love/sex doll sites is the young looking dolls not be portrayed in a sexual way. There are forums that have this as a rule, but do not enforce it enough.

Some forums will not allow young looking dolls at all. Many owners who have purchased these dolls and want to share their happiness about them do not get treated fairly a lot of times.

Post as much as you like. Bring out your creativity with them. I treat my LuAnne as the model she is. I do not sex her. I had that fun with her. Now it’s about trying for a certain seductive look with camera and doll 🙂

welcome aboard @fifa !

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 211
      @DonKeydick

Welcome Alix! We are happy to have you here and look forward to seeing more photos of your collection. All dolls are welcome and personally I like seeing a variety of types and sizes of dolls. What RGC @RGC67  said in the first reply is all you need to know basically.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

(@RGC67) Some forums will not allow young looking dolls at all. Many owners who have purchased these dolls and want to share their happiness about them do not get treated fairly a lot of times.

(On mobile site so I had to do the best I could to attribute the author)

Yeah… like the time I was an active member of (the big board–banned now) and I posted an arrival picture of @daphnetilbrook and not 5 seconds after posting, DELETED. I texted @monamourtoujours the link to the post and he texted back…

“The post cannot be found.” Are you sure you gave me the correct link?

I did. I clicked it and I was in dismay.

Anywho… it’s all in the past now. Even if I was still a member of that site, I wouldn’t be able to post pictures of the current Daphne anyway… first of all, she isn’t from one of their vendors but Mistress Love Dolls instead; and secondly, they’ll definitely delete the post upon their “young looking doll” rule. Whatever.

And that site I refuse to mention its name. Its acronym has the same initials as Tour De France. Figure it out yourself.

Welcome, Alix @fifa and hope to see you on Twitter also.

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install Daphne_MLD_135_SDH-C22 -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

[deleted]

Accidental double post.

Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

Oh… Julia @DonKeydick

You already are the mayor of Dollyverse. Drop the “unofficial” part, because in here, you have already been elected mayor!

Chocolatey 0.10.15

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 32
      @RGC67

(@RGC67) Some forums will not allow young looking dolls at all. Many owners who have purchased these dolls and want to share their happiness about them do not get treated fairly a lot of times.

Even if I was still a member of that site, I wouldn’t be able to post pictures of the current Daphne anyway… first of all, she isn’t from one of their vendors but Mistress Love Dolls instead; and secondly, they’ll definitely delete the post upon their “young looking doll” rule. Whatever. And that site I refuse to mention its name. Its acronym has the same initials as Tour De France. Figure it out yourself. Welcome, Alix @fifa and hope to see you on Twitter also.

I look at that forum now as a doll flea market. I originally signed up there to find tips for looking after LuAnne.

Soon realized the snobbery that is there. Because I purchased from Aliexpress, she was marked inferior by the people who have been in the “hobby” a long time.

Turned out these “experts” were not correct at all. Sure her vagina got beat to hell with playing with her. But that can happen to any doll. Approved or not 🙂 The rest of her has been very durable. Even the frame and the joints all good. Year 2 almost complete. Any problems have been my errors. Not the quality of the build material.

Yes, there is young looking dolls posted on that board. And in my eyes look south of 15 years of age. Piper doll the example I saw. I felt the post was in very poor taste. Only reason I say, it was pictured with 2 other dolls that looked more mature. It was done in sexual explicit ways and the little Piper was out of place in that photo layout. No one complains it gets overlooked I suppose.

Your Daphne can be made to look more mature.  Lighting, makeup can make a world of difference in shots that is for sure.

I do not miss “The Doll FleaMarket” @ki5jyd  Not one bit 🙂

(Admin) RainKing
      Keymaster
      • Posts 98
      @rainking

Welcome Alix!

Yes we welcome all types. Hope to see you around some here!

Have a great day!

Rainy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.