Register Forums DollyVerse *NSFW* Doll Stories And Art *NSFW* How LuAnne got her name, a quick story…

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

LuAnne got her name, not by a woman I was hung up on.
      Just a song by George Thorogood. “Miss LuAnne”
      When was able to get her all “Dolled up” when getting some decent clothes
      and looking real nice, she reminded me of some stuck up girls
      I remember in school. She had that attitude look about her.
      Hard to get chick!!
      To even further tell the story of her Fedex tracking.
      I’d bought her Christmas day 2017.
      So watching the tracking progress, she was in Honolulu Hawaii
      during the holiday season!!
      Lucky Lulu at a Luao in Honolulu…

She’s not stuck up as I may have thought she looked.
      She is a nice even tempered little doll, who has given me very
      little trouble.
      She was a bargain!!
      This pic was the first outfit she ever had on, besides what was sent in box.
      I made it out of stretch leggings LOL
      So always creative with things. And make the best out of what we have.
      Stretchy dress made from leggings :)
      ————————–
      ————————–
      She never did share with me her Hawaii stopover.. I’m sure she behaved 🙂

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

That is such a cool story RGC  and just goes to show you how we can make anything in our imagination come to light through our dolls. To finally get a shot at getting the stuck up girl from high school that wouldnt give you the time of day is perfect example. For me it was Julia being a cheerleader before we met,  I always had a thing for the cheerleaders (one in particular) in H.S. Its always interesting to find out how someone comes up with a name for their doll too. I know for me it is not a small matter and even with a lot of thought given until I actually met Tracie her name was going to be something else. I had a whole back story and name set up before she arrived but when I first saw her she reminded me so much of another lost love from my former life (before dolls) that I had to rethink my whole plan. She kept giving me this vibe that the other name I had chosen was not right for her. She is perfectly happy with Traci Marie though. Giving them names of actual girls I have been in love with lets me think of them in a way that makes them even more real to me.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

That is such a cool story RGC and just goes to show you how we can make anything in our imagination come to light through our dolls. To finally get a shot at getting the stuck up girl from high school that wouldnt give you the time of day is perfect example. For me it was Julia being a cheerleader before we met, I always had a thing for the cheerleaders (one in particular) in H.S. Its always interesting to find out how someone comes up with a name for their doll too. I know for me it is not a small matter and even with a lot of thought given until I actually met Tracie her name was going to be something else. I had a whole back story and name set up before she arrived but when I first saw her she reminded me so much of another lost love from my former life (before dolls) that I had to rethink my whole plan. She kept giving me this vibe that the other name I had chosen was not right for her. She is perfectly happy with Traci Marie though. Giving them names of actual girls I have been in love with lets me think of them in a way that makes them even more real to me.

Cheerleaders? lol

I played football, and won MVP one year. At the banquet when they announced my name as MVP, I was shocked. But was never the good looking jock to attract cheerleaders. That was my brother. 🙂

I don’t think I could own more than one doll. I lack the space and privacy, and one is enough to care for anyway. But those who put down the Rifrano probably have never owned one. TPE is great. Any problems Lu has had is my inexperience, and carelessness. Her bum is a bit dollish, but after all she is a doll 🙂

As far as women in the past?  naw, I’m keeping them there 🙂 Not too many were dream girls LOL

Oneatatime
      Participant
      • Posts 9
      @Oneatatime

Thanks for your story RGC,  Carly got her name from a sort of up and maybe coming, singer in LA.   That said, she seems to have an attitude ( or is it in my head ? )  Anyway I still have an RG, long distance relationship, which I’ve been able to keep this private with so far…

I agree with you on TPE,  My first Doll was a 4 woods silicone and TBH as hard as a rock and easily damaged.  TPE is much more forgiving IMO, once powdered it feels great.

It is interesting how our dolls get their names.

Cheers!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.