Register Forums Your Vendor Experience LuAnne! she came from Aliexpress Vendor

Tagged: ,

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Anonymous 7 months ago
  • Author

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

This is my first doll purchase. Had never seen one, did not know anyone who owns one. I belonged to no forums, I just browsed for a couple months. I’d bought those crazy hand jerk off things LOL This is how it all started for me and dolls 🙂 So a lone wolf hunting down a doll.

Then I’d started looking at pics of dolls. Of course they were beautiful. I thought, there really is no way they look this real. Did I feel perverted? looking at pics of dolls? not really.  Looking at a lot of North American vendors I found the prices quite high. US dollar and us Canadians adds close to 25% in purchase price, plus duties and taxes, around 20%. So almost 45% more for us in Great White North.

Many Ebay sellers did not ship to Canada. The one I was fascinated with, the Amazon seller was kind of pricey, plus the reviews I’d seen were not impressive.

I ended up on Aliexpress. Did some reading about Ali. comments were mixed about this online retailer. It was sort of frustrating browsing all these sellers. Prices seemed very good on Aliexpress though.

I went with an Aliexpress vendor whose feedback at the time was 98.9 and had been in business since 2013.  I chose the 140cm. The one I really liked was priced higher, so I went with the next one down.

Did I know at the time pics were “stock” photos? And that most vendors use the same? I do now.  Did I think I would get exactly as the #36 head that was pictured. Nope, I’m a realist.

I did notice that on the listing brand was named “Rifrano” so I kept that in mind.  I knew nothing of WM,JY,YL,Real Doll, etc.. and so many flavors of dolls.

So I went with this vendor. Love and Sex Store https://www.aliexpress.com/store/134431?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.2162fc66rfcQdo

I’ll post it not because I highly recommend, but because the seller was quick to respond (10/10), friendly(10/10), and in the end did procress my order very fast!!(10/10)

Their feedback has declined since my order in December 2017. But still get good feedback. My feedback and review is gone from their pages. I did leave a very positive review.

Ordered Christmas day, about 7pm, Order was processed, and I had my tracking# by December 27. “she” was on the way 🙂 via Fedex.  Arrived at the door January 4th, about 11 am.

Box was in amazing shape. one little nick in it was all.

Doll was also in pristine condition!! no cuts, no marks, do dirt.  I don’t even think customs opened box, there was no sign of it being opened. No stickers/tape saying inspected by customs

Communication – 10/10… Be even better if I knew Chinese language. 🙂

Shipping (Fedex) – 10/10  Handled very well. Also it was very cold, delivery was done with a rental van. Driver told me they were having a lot of problems with their vehicles b/c of cold. But they got her to me in great time and in great condition. Tracking was very accurate as well, and Fedex called me to clear up the duty owing the day before delivery.

As described? 8/10  Being a newb, and a realistic sort of chump, I opened the box and saw her cute little face, and just smiled. Adorable!! She looked frightened, plus in the garage it was freezing cold 🙂

Luanne is very similar to a WM 36. But I did not mind she was different. But these sellers should know more about what’s going in the boxes.

Quality of doll? 9/10  Again being a newb, I had made mistakes. I beat her vagina all to hell, busted her fingers attaching a small dumbell to her fingers 🙂 Groin either dried up, I overstretched or both.

After about 6 months her left hip is loose as well. All normal dolly problems as I’ve learned this past year so far. Have posed her on her knees quite a bit, and knees show no sign of wearing the TPE.

Smell? Toxic? smell? what smell? At first it was there a bit, but now it’s mostly gone.

Here is her actual listing on Rifrano: http://www.rifrano.com/review/product/list/id/623/category/18/

This is how I knew when “know it all’s” said she was an inferior copy/fake… Bullshit!! hahahhaha

All the problems I’ve had, has caused me to learn a few things. I mentioned lone wolf in the beginning? Yes, when we do have problems we are on our own to do repairs if we can. But I truly do enjoy sharing things I learn.

That beat up labia and groin were repaired. always trying and learning. progress, not perfection!

LuAnne has been great for 550 bucks US!!!

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 168
    @dbevadmin

Excellent Review! And Yes! LuAnne’s face does look very close to mine, less those very beautiful Brown/Yellow Eyes. I catch Rainy peeking at her pics all the time! I wished I knew how they got those eyebrows to look like that on the end… like individual hair lines…

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

Excellent Review! And Yes! LuAnne’s face does look very close to mine, less those very beautiful Brown/Yellow Eyes. I catch Rainy peeking at her pics all the time! I wished I knew how they got those eyebrows to look like that on the end… like individual hair lines…

Probably a very small brush. it may even be a stencil that they use.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.