Register Forums Z Archives The Wei’s of Eastbrooke One dolls journey into the Macabre

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 16
      @

Both Lin and the bouncer, his name is Fred, looked at each other with a questioning gaze, and then looked at the person, now sitting on his parked motorcycle. The first thought that ran through Lin’s mind was, “What fuck is this guy thinking, making a threat such as this?” No one, not even the Hand threatens the Wei Family! Well maybe, just maybe, the Tong has the balls to send this messenger.

Fred, stepped father out of the doorway of the club and asked, “Who the fuck are you?” The man sitting on the motorcycle took a long hard puff from his cigarette and said, “I am just the messenger, and if you value your lives, you will listen to what I tell you.” At this moment, Lin tossed her cigarette to the ground and stepped on it, with her right leg, then without taking her eyes off this “messenger,” and before anyone could blink their eyes, Lin had this person down on the ground with her left foot on his throat.

As the messenger lay there gasping for his breath Lin looked over her left shoulder and asked Fred who was on the phone that was so important. Fred confirmed the threat against her family, saying, “Your Father’s house was hit.” Lin took out her own cell phone and hit speed dial. All she got was voicemail. Lin’s heart started pound, she could feel a lump start to swell in her throat.

With her mind reeling, she pushed down a little harder with her left foot on the messenger’s throat and stated, “Tell your boss the Wei family isn’t going anywhere.” For a split second it looked as if Lin was going to let this person live. She then applied more pressure to his throat and said, “Never mind, I’ll tell him myself,” and crushed his windpipe.

Lin turned around and told Fred to take the messenger and hang his body down by the river so everyone can see. Then she hopped on the motorcycle and told Fred to meet her at the shop afterwards.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Wei’s of Eastbrooke’ is closed to new topics and replies.