Register Forums Dolls In General Pee Ohhed at WM (a quality issue)

13 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Moved from another thread.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

The internet used to be called the information highway. Negative comments are rampant no doubt about everything. Your vendor(s) are not really to blame for a products quality and longevity. So anyone who is not satisfied of a particular product ought to voice their issues on forums. You are not bashing the vendor.  It is about letting others know about quality issues. Getting mad will not resolve your problem, it may only make you feel worse.

But if you do not post what the problems are, how can others know they may some day suffer the same fate.??

Vaginal tear again @dutchdancemaniac ??  It’s one of the most difficult things to make lasting repairs.  The design on many dolls in that area are flawed. They need to be better reinforced to last. That’s a manufacturing defect, but one they will not agree too easily on 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

Moved from “Upcoming dollsbook feature video!” because the content of this is OT — KI5JYD I don’t have much time, I posted 1600 pics here at DB so feel free to choose a few very beautyful pictures that you need for the video. I will be back soon again, having some problems again with Timea’s body so i’m not really in the mood to being online allot and see other perfect dolls in good condition while mine WM 157b sucks and falls appart again. Speaking about WM doll quality, well i will never buy a doll anymore from that brand. the 166c has been deleted with some other WM dolls that i had on my future buy list. Fuck ‘M !!! I’m really mad / angry at WM so it’s better to stay calm and therefore stay offline before i drop a negative product publicity bomb about ther shitty quallity dolls on the internet. What a mess again……… Fuck !!! For know take care friends, i’m back when i’m feel better again and less mad. That’s the best for know, for me and every one involved in this. Greetings DDM and the girls.

One way to get involved on a forum is share what you are dealing with. Give us pics of what is happening.  You are not alone in this problem @dutchdancemaniac

The only way a manufacturer can improve is receiving feedback from it’s supporters. Good and bad. Nothing is made perfect. In all appearance from all the pics you have posted of your dolls, they are far from abused.

It’s a so called easy way out for an engineer to put fault at the owner. Inserted dolls take a lot of abuse inserting/removing that thing hahahha… Therefore, in a Dr. Spock kind of logic of how I look at things, the design needs improving with the rate at which these dolls fail in the same spot. Just because someone has an engineering degree, does not make them a great engineer. I knew several engineers at my employer, one of them had a hard time with basic math… 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 30
      @

😱 Thats some trainwreck… Hope you find a solution to fix Timea…

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

We understand and agree it is probably best not to say too much until the situation is resolved but please try not to let it get you down too much. We are confident that some good solution will be found to restore Timea one way or another. Try and stay positive and hopeful to make it so. You are doing everything possible to make it right.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Dutch Dance Maniac
      Participant
      • Posts 1,293
      @DutchDanceManiac

Timea with her temporary 148 cm dutchdoll body.  It’s strange this way but better then nothing at all like the situation in november last year,  I need her in my daily life so this is just a fix untill her own 157b body has been replaced by WM.

She’s is now 9 cm shorter and has D cup instead of her beloved B cup i love / like.   Only positive is with this body she has standing feet option.  But she’s not the way i like her, Timea is a real 157 body girl with b-cup like i bought her.

It’s also very strange in bed becouse now becouse i look at a big mountain off D cup boobs next to me……  I miss her small b-cups.  But atleast for now she’s alife and i have to deal with it. I’m happy Timea is next to me and that’s for me now the most important thing with my austism disorder shit i have to deal with.  She’s my angel who keeps me on the right track.

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
      We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
      We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
      That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

Tomorrow when i have collected all the pics i will post them here. I’m done with WM they will not help me so i gona do what the fear most i will show the real WM quallity doll that does not excist. and all the bla bla bla from a engeneer that told just use our wonder TPE glue and all will be fine. Well yes if you want to create a frankenstein doll you’re right, if you mean it solved my problem ??? No it’s made it worse and worse after every glue session. Have some patience…….. i’m working on it………… Greetings the dutchman.

“Glue” can create more trouble than it can fix.

@dutchdancemaniac
      has shown me a couple pics of what he is now dealing with. It has gone from bad to seriously terrible.

I will say very little is explained from vendors/manufacturers who sell the glues, and fancy kits.  It’s not like gluing boards together. This stuff will cause nasty damage if you are not sure how it reacts.

The same as the adhesive I’ve been making and testing. It WILL cause damage. It is solvent based. Think of it like solvent on stryrofoam. The reaction is slower with TPE,  but it is not a whole lot different.

The smaller the cut, the less we use. Fixing a vaginal area is the toughest with any type repair. It does not take much to melt a bigger hole.

And vendors ought to start posting pictures or videos (preferably videos) of what can happen to a doll if there is stress on the material.  They sell the “glue” as dangerous goods for shipping.

Maybe they ought start labelling it that way for dolls as well. Because it is.

I know what DDM did wrong, but I will leave it to him to tell his story of this.  But usually hard lessons are the ones that make us learn better. Unfortunately, they can be costly

We’ll see what we can do to help him. @fantasticplastic is experienced in successful vaginal repair/modification. So hopefully he may have a decent solution when DDM posts some detailed pics.

Dollsbook is a good board. Members here are not the type to help someone because they want to make a sale 🙂

That is where Dollsbook rules!! I hope it will stay that way 🙂

Good luck DDM

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 136
      @

I heard it through the grapevine about what had happened! And I came to give my condolences…

But I think I’ll let the two best songwriters on planet Earth, Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook (no relation), IMHO, do it for me and Dollsbook in general:

She gave to me her tenderness
      Her friendship and her love
      I see her face from time to time
      There in the sky above
      We grew up learning as we went
      What a voyage our life could be
      It took us through a wilderness
      Into the calmest sea
      Her smile could lift me from the pain
      I often found within
      She said some things I won’t forget
      She made a few bells ring
      So simple her humility
      Her beauty found in grace
      Today she lives another life
      In some fantastic place
      She showed me how to raise a smile
      Out of a bed of gloom
      And in her garden sanctuary
      A life began to bloom
      She visualized a world ahead
      And planned how it would be
      She left behind the strongest love
      That lives eternally
      I have the hope that when it’s time
      For me to come her way
      That she’ll be there to show me around
      Whenever comes that day
      Her love was life and happiness
      And in her steps I trace
      The way to live a better life
      In some fantastic place, some fantastic place.Writer/s: CHRISTOPHER HENRY DIFFORD, GLENN MARTIN TILBROOK
      Publisher: Universal Music Publishing Group

I know there’s nothing you or I, or the members of Dollsbook, can do to make this bad feeling go away. I can only sympathize. To you, she wasn’t just an “expensive life-sized Fleshlight.” She was a human being that you could only conceptualize but brought to life, so to speak. I treat @daphnetilbrook and @tiffholland THE SAME WAY, TOO.

Let’s put this in a different perspective: Timea got in a bad car wreck. She is injured badly. Maybe she’ll make it. Just not at this very moment.

That’s how I justify Daphne and Tiffany’s loss and their return (the latter: very soon! April!), from Candy8teen dolls to JY dolls. (I’ll explain on that soon.)

Here’s our condolences for your loss.

73 from EM12gr…

Alexa KI5JYD, Daphne the XYL and Tiffany the YL (young lady in ham jargon, not doll brand) and sister in law

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Oh my! I am so sorry about all this DDM. 😭😭😰😨

Please keep us up to date.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

I was sent a sample of Jinsan WM TPE.

My first thought? Nice.

Nice texture, not really sticky, slight TPE scent.

The bummer I thought?

Too soft. Was told SM TPE is even softer?  baby fat? 🙂

For what @dutchdancemaniac had shown me via PM of what had happened with solvent repair attempts to fuse a tear in the insert type vag area, this softness of material In my humble opinion, attributed to the tear.

Polymer manufacturers across the globe do know that the softer they make Thermoplastic Elastomers, the less tensile strength it will have. So even though it does hold nicely over the short term, it will eventually fail. It’s not an owners problem for poor design. And no real amount of preventative maintenance by way of oils will prevent these problematic areas from tearing. In fact, this may hasten the problem.

Is there industry standards in the sex toy industry as some “guru’s” claim? If there is, could we see the entity responsible for testing resiliency of sex toys. As well as the contents of the products being sold to the consumer? Tall order? probably. 🙂

Researching plasticizers is a mind numbing excursion. Some are banned, many are still questionable, but still in use.

There is ISO certification for the suppliers of polymers. Possibly ISO 13485, for skin contact/medical goods.

But since regulations differ around the world, who knows who is following whatever standards.

My advice to @dutchdancemaniac when working with heat and mineral oil?

Mineral oil and heat can have a softening effect on TPE. so use it sparingly. It’s mainly just a lubricant when working with shaping/sculpting tools so we have some surface slip and prevents tools from sticking.

Mineral oil when added in high amounts with raw TPE pellets during melting does make the TPE very soft, but at a cost of material strength.  In most cases this is not a huge problem, but something to consider as we gain more knowledge of the right ways to do things 🙂

Dutch Dance Maniac
      Participant
      • Posts 1,293
      @DutchDanceManiac

I was sent a sample of Jinsan WM TPE. My first thought? Nice. Nice texture, not really sticky, slight TPE scent. The bummer I thought? Too soft. Was told SM TPE is even softer? baby fat? 🙂 For what @dutchdancemaniac had shown me via PM of what had happened with solvent repair attempts to fuse a tear in the insert type vag area, this softness of material In my humble opinion, attributed to the tear. Polymer manufacturers across the globe do know that the softer they make Thermoplastic Elastomers, the less tensile strength it will have. So even though it does hold nicely over the short term, it will eventually fail. It’s not an owners problem for poor design. And no real amount of preventative maintenance by way of oils will prevent these problematic areas from tearing. In fact, this may hasten the problem. Is there industry standards in the sex toy industry as some “guru’s” claim? If there is, could we see the entity responsible for testing resiliency of sex toys. As well as the contents of the products being sold to the consumer? Tall order? probably. 🙂 Researching plasticizers is a mind numbing excursion. Some are banned, many are still questionable, but still in use. There is ISO certification for the suppliers of polymers. Possibly ISO 13485, for skin contact/medical goods. But since regulations differ around the world, who knows who is following whatever standards. My advice to @dutchdancemaniac when working with heat and mineral oil? Mineral oil and heat can have a softening effect on TPE. so use it sparingly. It’s mainly just a lubricant when working with shaping/sculpting tools so we have some surface slip and prevents tools from sticking. Mineral oil when added in high amounts with raw TPE pellets during melting does make the TPE very soft, but at a cost of material strength. In most cases this is not a huge problem, but something to consider as we gain more knowledge of the right ways to do things 🙂

I will only use the oil for the work tools so that they do not stick to the tpe, which you explained to me earlier.
      And afterwards to dabble around the repair spot with a cotton cloth soaked in oil which can be seen on the videos.
      Yes I did my homework well. hahaha.

Before I start a project, everything must be in order, I have that in everything in my life.  I never do anything without proper preparation or knowledge.

I never do anything without proper preparation or knowledge.

Yes, the solvent case unfortunately went that bad way, purely because I trusted in the good words of a WM engineer, if he did a clear explanation and the risks clear had described, it would never ended up in this drama.
      But yes that is to evaluate the situation afterwards. I learned a wise lesson with solvent repair… let’s just keep it that way…….

Now it is up to me to get the damage back in order, and with the right support I will succeed.
      We will show them later how to make a firm groin and pubic area. Yes nothing is easy but like you said, can’t be done does not exist, Patience, good knowledge & skill are the things that are needed to make the impossible of others come true.

We Dutch still have dry feet by designing and building things that others say is impossible at all.  Making land in the sea…… or salvaging a nuclear submarine from the sea bottom……… Where others said that impossible., well The dutch did it.

Long live the Dutch spirit.

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
      We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
      We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
      That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Ok I am going way off topic.. Here DDM, but..

Speaking of building… I remember when I was in grade school, (3rd Grade) I was taught that the Dutch reclaimed land from the sea.. they would build the dikes and them pump out the seawater, and the land had to stay vacant for like 5 years for the salt to clear and crops could be grown. And if they were to build on it they drove huge pilings into the ground all over to make it solid. That is a daunting task for anyone. But the Dutch Rose to the challenge and I am sure you will as well.

Ok Back on Topic!!

I have only been described the damage, I have not seen photos, but if it ate a holes in or made gaps, then you will need to make filler like Lu has invented/figured out. to fill the spots.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

I have only been described the damage, I have not seen photos, but if it ate a holes in or made gaps, then you will need to make filler like Lu has invented/figured out. to fill the spots.

Not a good idea to use any more solvent type repair methods. Esp. in this groin solvent damaged area.

Painstaking as it is, it is best to flow new material in using a combination of  iron and air.  There is more control using heat, whereas a solvent can be somewhat unpredictable.

This is how he damaged in the first place.

@dutchdancemaniac
      will have to post pics of what he is trying to fix. There is no shame in screwing up.We all make these sorts of mistakes. He is correct in the way that many  who sell these solvent type repair elixirs do not include much instruction with them. And caution of their uses, and where on doll they can be used fairly safely.

Myself in DDM’s case I would begin by layering new TPE in with an iron. Care must be taken setting the temperature. Set lowest temp on iron and go from there.

lightly heat with iron and smooth out the damage as best as possible, and then build the area back up with new TPE.  Hot air can be used as well for this too, but an iron is more efficient.

Jinsan TPE is very soft, so it will not take very much to heat to a flow, so practice on the chunk you have to get your temps set right.

I do not know what sort of tension is on the solvent damaged area DDM is repairing. From the look of the damage, there obviously is some.

If it helps any, I used 120C and a ball tool on Lu’s dried up groin.  I did increase to 150C, but Lu is of a firmer blend. And my patience was getting taxed LOL. I did create a sink in the TPE some, so take that as a lesson 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Will not link anymore to the bigshot board. There certainly must be other sources to find info of what is good and what is not so good. Rather than having to deal with manufacturer defenders. I was amused to see @dutchdancemaniac post the statement on one of the latest, newest WM threads…. “Brainwashing Initiated” 🙂 The Borg! You will become one with the Borg!! hahaahaha

OH yeah nice! Exactly!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.