Register Forums Dolls In General Pet Names

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  RainKing 3 days, 17 hours ago
  • Author

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

Not talking about what to call the family pooch or kitty but what you call your companion as an endearment. I have one in particular that I have always used for Julia, Shmoopie, as in she is my little Shmoopie. I know some of you might remember it from an episode of Seinfeld, which is where I heard it, Jerry called his girlfriend du’jour played by Alexandra Wentworth Shmoopie and it kind of stuck in my mind. It seemd to me to fit Julia and I have been calling her that almost since day one. Another one that I have only recently started calling her is Ju Ju bee like the candy because she is so sweet.

I would like to hear what pet names any of you might have for your special sweeties.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

On a much lighter note I still want to hear some of your pet names for your companions or significant others so please feel free to share them with all of us. Not so much of a pet name but I still call Gabby by the name her grandmother called her, especially if she was being stern, Gabby Fran. Sometimes it will make her jump and that cracks me up. Tracie was known as T-Marie when she was growing up because her adoptive mother was named Marie and Tracie’s middle name is Marie so they had Marie and T-Marie in the same house. We don’t use that one as much since it reminds her of the tragedy of losing Marie and her Papa Manny. Anyone can read about the whole story of this tragedy in the Doll Stories and Art section of the Dollyverse in a post titled “The Italian Bombshell and the Cajun Queen”

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 68
    @rainking

Well, I call Eva  Evie Dear,  and I call Ezeri  Ezzie.

Eva calls me Rainy Poo, or Huffalumps. Ezeri calls me something in elvish, she says nearest translation is back end of donkey. I have no idea why. I prob need to change her food.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 17 hours ago by  RainKing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.