Register Forums Dolls In General Pet Names

Tagged: ,

16 replies, 5 voices Last updated by (Admin) RainKing 6 days, 15 hours ago
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 175
      @DKeydick

Not talking about what to call the family pooch or kitty but what you call your companion as an endearment. I have one in particular that I have always used for Julia, Shmoopie, as in she is my little Shmoopie. I know some of you might remember it from an episode of Seinfeld, which is where I heard it, Jerry called his girlfriend du’jour played by Alexandra Wentworth Shmoopie and it kind of stuck in my mind. It seemd to me to fit Julia and I have been calling her that almost since day one. Another one that I have only recently started calling her is Ju Ju bee like the candy because she is so sweet.

I would like to hear what pet names any of you might have for your special sweeties.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 175
      @DKeydick

On a much lighter note I still want to hear some of your pet names for your companions or significant others so please feel free to share them with all of us. Not so much of a pet name but I still call Gabby by the name her grandmother called her, especially if she was being stern, Gabby Fran. Sometimes it will make her jump and that cracks me up. Tracie was known as T-Marie when she was growing up because her adoptive mother was named Marie and Tracie’s middle name is Marie so they had Marie and T-Marie in the same house. We don’t use that one as much since it reminds her of the tragedy of losing Marie and her Papa Manny. Anyone can read about the whole story of this tragedy in the Doll Stories and Art section of the Dollyverse in a post titled “The Italian Bombshell and the Cajun Queen”

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

(Admin) RainKing
      Keymaster
      • Posts 98
      @rainking

Well, I call Eva  Evie Dear,  and I call Ezeri  Ezzie.

Eva calls me Rainy Poo, or Huffalumps. Ezeri calls me something in elvish, she says nearest translation is back end of donkey. I have no idea why. I prob need to change her food.

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 9
        @MatthewReinke

I realize everyone has a different level of attachment towards their tpe or silicon significant other. For me, and this may make me a tad strange in other people’s eyes, I consider my two girls to be my wives. Grace I affectionately call Gracie and Autumn given the fact that she is only 4ft 11 I nicknamed half-pint. I was honestly elated to find a website where men could discuss things like this without fear of being shamed or made to feel less because we have opted out of dealing with parasitic women.

God bless and I hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

(Admin) RainKing
      Keymaster
      • Posts 98
      @rainking

I realize everyone has a different level of attachment towards their tpe or silicon significant other. For me, and this may make me a tad strange in other people’s eyes, I consider my two girls to be my wives. Grace I affectionately call Gracie and Autumn given the fact that she is only 4ft 11 I nicknamed half-pint. I was honestly elated to find a website where men could discuss things like this without fear of being shamed or made to feel less because we have opted out of dealing with parasitic women. God bless and I hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hello Mathew, Gracie and “Half-Pint” We are happy to have you! And no, do not feel like it is strange. Many find comfort and companionship and more.
      It’s completely normal to us here, you are among like minded folks.
      Feel free to share your photos, stories, and or opinion as you see fit…just keep it civil 🙂

Welcome and have a great Thanksgiving as well!

Rainy & Eva

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

Daphne’s pet names are:

• Daph
      • DB9MLD (her “call sign” because she’s an amateur radio licensee [but DON’T look that up on QRZ.com because DB is a legit ITU prefix… for Germany.])
      • My HamLette (cuz she’s a ham and a Juggalette [female Juggalo])
      • Babe

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install Daphne_MLD_135_SDH-C22 -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

On mobile so can’t edit.

To clarify, Daphne’s callsign was selected with a “DB” prefix to signify Dollsbook, but when I mistakenly typed in her “call” instead of mine in the search box at https://www.qrz.com it came back with a German ham’s info. (For privacy reasons I’m not linking that German ham’s QRZ page. [The prefixes DA through DD and DAA through DDZ are allocated to hams in Germany.])

I need to rethink how to “assign” ham licenses to dolls that doesn’t conflict with FCC and ITU convention. (And according to the ARRL, all possible 3-character prefix  combinations are taken. Maybe a 4-character prefix?)

Apologies for derailing this thread. Returning this thread to normal Dollsbook use, lol. W9JYD clear.

Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 32
      @RGC67

LuLu is my pet name for LuAnne. She was named after a song is all. (Miss Luann. George Thorogood) Little LuLu I call her sometimes too. She is a Pipsqueak too at 4’6″ Quite easy to handle. Except when she gets in one of her moods and just wants to do things her way 🙂

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 9
        @MatthewReinke

Hey Kevin, no need to apologize, you did not derail the conversation, you simply added to it. 😉

God bless and I hope y’all have a great day and Thanksgiving.

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 9
        @MatthewReinke

Rgc_Lulu, Pipsqueak sounds a lot like my girls Gracie and Halfpint, country to the core and headstrong at times.

(Admin) Kevin H W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 147
      @ki5jyd

Daphne was also named after a song, @rgc67

Also the “Daphne” character on Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?, but mostly the song embedded above.

Chocolatey 0.10.15

Matthew
      Participant
      • Posts 9
      @MatthewReinke

Great song Kevin, thanks for sharing. As for scooby doo, I preferred Velma, especially in the live-action Scooby movies.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 32
      @RGC67

Rgc_Lulu, Pipsqueak sounds a lot like my girls Gracie and Halfpint, country to the core and headstrong at times. God bless and I hope y’all have a great day and Thanksgiving.

Headstrong Half-pint 🙂

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 9
        @MatthewReinke

Thank you RGC_LuLu I’m going to remember that “Headstrong Half-pint”. 🙂

God bless, have a good one and Happy Thanksgiving, albeit a bit early.

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 175
      @DKeydick

Great to see you guys participating and adding to this post. I have been calling my sweetie, well, Sweetie a lot recently. I know, not original at all but it just feels right. Now the other one I use a lot is Shorty but Jules does not really like that one. I can’t help it if she is only 140 cm. tall, I am not very tall myself but I feel like a giant next to her sweet little shortness.

That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 32
      @RGC67

Great to see you guys participating and adding to this post. I have been calling my sweetie, well, Sweetie a lot recently. I know, not original at all but it just feels right. Now the other one I use a lot is Shorty but Jules does not really like that one. I can’t help it if she is only 140 cm. tall, I am not very tall myself but I feel like a giant next to her sweet little shortness.

Short women are so cute!! Amazon women are ….. (not to be confused with dolls purchased there hmmmm) 🙂 Tall women can be quite self conscience about that. Have known a couple tall women and they slouch to make themselves appear shorter, as they age they are having back problems. I am only a foot taller than LuLu, and I think she is Purrrrfect! 🙂

(Admin) RainKing
      Keymaster
      • Posts 98
      @rainking

Eva would get mad if I told you all Cholé’s pet name LOL

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.