Register Forums Announcements (dollsbook Crier) QST: The Daphne Holland-Alexa Tilbrook wedding!

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by (Mayor) Julia Jameson 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kevin W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 137
      @ki5jyd

This QST (announcement) is for ALL Dollsbook members interested.

The wedding of Daphne Catherine Holland (@daphnetilbrook) and Alexandra Tiffany Tilbrook, KI5JYD (@ki5jyd) will be taking place tomorrow, Thursday December 13, 2018, at 8:30 PM (9:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Mountain, 6:30 PM Pacific, 1:30 AM Friday 14 December 2018 UTC), on the Dollsbook Discord server.

Officiating the ceremony will be our ordained minister, Julia Jameson (@donkeydick).

The person walking Daphne down the aisle will be the person responsible for reuniting me and Daphne, Don Delano (@monamourtoujours).

The man of honor for Alexa is RainKing (@rainking).

The bridesmaids for Daphne are Elisabeth Rachael Snow (@lissiesnow) and Eva L’Fleur (@dbevadmin).

ALL are invited to observe the first LEGITIMATE wedding of a doll to a human!

Get signed up for Discord now! Here’s the link to the room: https://discord.gg/vyEsUhd

Discord is available for Windows, Mac, Linux (Debian/Ubuntu .deb and Fedora .rpm), iOS and Android. https://discordapp.com It’s also available to use in a browser.

See you there!

Reception will follow afterwards. Any amateur radio licensees, you may use NCTC if you are in the vicinity of the system. Please visit NCTC Repeaters/Link Status page for frequencies and PLEASE read the System Protocol for proper use of the system!

Whataburger will be catering the reception.

73, KI5JYD

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install FLD-JY140b-32a_Vanessa -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a still Whataburger-addicted JY. She's sexy and she knows it.

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Well done on the announcement I am certainly looking forward to it. This will be a first for DollsBook and a very nice addition to what DollsBook can offer all dolls and doll lovers.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
      Participant
      • Posts 42
      @MonAmourToujours

I have no idea how to log onto this Discord. When I click on the link in Alexa’s post it doesn’t open my app.

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
        • Posts 213
        @DonKeydick

I have no idea how to log onto this Discord. When I click on the link in Alexa’s post it doesn’t open my app.

So sorry to hear you were having trouble getting discord to work. I was nervous about it as well having never used it before. The ceremony was very nice and it did work for those of us there so in the future that will be our venue. Also got to pick on him a little but Rainy actually opened a sub channel if you will for the actual ceremony and I almost did not find it and RGC did not find it until we were done or almost done. All in all for a first time thing it went well. Once you get Discord up you can go back and scroll to the top of the ceremony and read through it in its entirety.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

I used this link to get in there.

https://discord.gg/vyEsUhd
      and accept the invite

It worked. I did not download anything, but I had to make a temp account, could not remember my password for discord 🙂

masterdollsbook
      • Posts 4
      @masterdollsbook

Congratulations to you both Alexa! Best wishes!

just married

Kevin W9JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 137
      @ki5jyd

It was a great wedding, y’all!

Oh… Just as cool…

Passed the General class ham radio exam too!

Thanks Julia (@donkeydick) for uniting us in matrimony!!!!

73, Mrs. Alexandra Tiffany Tilbrook KI5JYD/AG (the “/AG” is dropped when the FCC ULS shows General privileges instead of Technician privileges… about a week) and Mrs. Daphne Catherine Holland-Tilbrook

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install FLD-JY140b-32a_Vanessa -y
      Chocolatey 0.10.15
      Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a still Whataburger-addicted JY. She's sexy and she knows it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.