Register Forums Your Vendor Experience Racyme dolls from Racymemall on E-bay

Tagged: , ,

5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Eva L’Fleur 7 months ago
  • Author

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

My first attempt to purchase a doll on E-bay ended up with a refund after the seller took my money and provided a tracking number that never entered the system meaning the package was never in the system. They probably just put up a tracking number for postage purchased  on the cheap never meaning to send it, to just keep my money for a while. Anyway once I notified E-bay my money was refunded ASAP.

I have been a buyer and seller on E-bay for a long time and this was a first for me. As I became more knowledgeable about shysters selling dolls on E-bay and researching many of the sellers looking for one with a large stock, shipping from U.S. and lots of positive feedback that I would actually read, looking for feedback specifically for doll sales, I found a few that seemed good. I found the doll I most liked and put in a bid on the auction for a Rifrano 140cm TPE beauty. I actually did get it for a very reasonable price of 480.00 with free shipping and Julia was on her way. Only took about 4 or 5 days to get here and even though not exactly like the photos, which I later found out were stolen from another manufacturer she was damn close and absolutely beautiful. I won`t mention the vendor as after checking they are no longer active on E-bay so irrelevant on that one. After 8 wonderful months with her she is still in really good condition and the only real problems were stuff like staining, broken fingers and scrapes caused by my ineptitude. She has loosened up in some of her joints but not overly so and thats it for any kind of wear.

My next purchase was from Racymemall on E-bay, vendor of Racyme TPE dolls. Gotta love Paypal as they extended an offer to purchase something over 600 bucks with 24 no interest payments. That got me to searching for another doll and going with one from Racymemall for 679.00 also with free shipping from McAllen Tx. Gabby got here in 4 days and is absolutely beautiful and almost exactly like the photos. She is a totally different type of TPE from Julia and is much softer with a jiggle factor that goes to 11. Also she is tall at 158cm so I can almost be eye to eye with her when standing. I love Julia but she is a shorty so having a girl almost as tall as me is awesome especially when slow dancing. I loved the ease of ordering and quick service plus good communication with the seller about choices of eye color and hair color etc. They even threw in an extra set of eyes in a different color. Within about a week or so of Gabby coming to live with us I actually ordered another identical to her. Tracie arrived a few days later and even though they are the same doll from the same listing they are slightly different. They do have the same face but it is like real identical twins they have little subtle differences. Their bodies are slightly different  with Tracie actually being 2 inches taller so maybe a different skeleton? A slight variation on the nipples and vaginal lips also. The skin tone and TPE feel are the same and side by side dressed they look almost identical. Racymemall has a bunch of listings right now for very reasonable prices and free shipping from Texas. Their feedback on doll sales is excellent and they have many happy buyers.

I have wondered since then about how many of one particular body are actually identical anyway. I am sure each mold used to cast the bodies must have some slight variations so the more molds they have for each body type introduces the variations in that particular type. I am actually glad that they are not Barbie doll identical to where you cannot tell them apart. That gives them each their own particular individual identity.

Adding some photos of Gabby being released from her hibernation capsule, which is actually a really sturdy box.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

Have seen that on Amazon, where someone would post a link to seller, and link would be gone. Ebay is very good if a case against a seller is strong. I bought  a Devilbiss (copy) of a paint spray gun, I knew the price was too good to be true, but took a chance anyway 🙂 Seller “sold” a lot from this listing. The person doing the selling closed the account and never shipped, Maybe Ebay shut ’em down? but they were good when requesting refund. No problems at all.

Bought the spray gun from Aliexpress, it was more money, but it is a quality made gun.

Have read many posts where people buying Racyme were pleased.

Thanks for sharing Dkey!!

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

At the lower end of the price spectrum you will always be taking a chance but if you put in the due diligence and really check out the seller and specifically positive feedback on their doll sales it becomes a calculated risk worth taking IMHO. As to using another manufacturers photos (possibly stolen) and not photos of the actual doll (which many shady sellers do on E-bay)  if the feedback is telling you that the item matched the description you are good and if the seller is really legit they will say up front that the pictures are the actual doll for sale or you can always message them asking if the photos are of the actual doll. I had done this, messaged a couple of other sellers, a few times and got no response so I scratched them off the list of possibles. I have very little experiences with Amazon but I know E-bay like my own neighborhood. Their return policies are mostly for the buyers protection and with the seller usually paying return shipping it is pretty easy to get an “item not as described” return and refund with just a trip to the post office or shipping center if what you get doesn`t match the photos.

All the feedback I read from buyers was very positive on the Racyme dolls. No negative feedback on the dolls at all, at least not at Racymemall.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 168
    @dbevadmin

Very nice review and good info. Donnie, I could not help but notice… do you have a racing game in the other room? It looks like I got a peek at an old arcade console.

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 147
    @DKeydick

So as not to go waaaay off topic I am posting some pics of what u thought you saw over in the dolls with toys topic

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 168
    @dbevadmin

gotchya

😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.