Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* RGC/lulu doll gone ?

10 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  RGC_LuLu 3 weeks, 2 days ago
  • Author

MrVitalic
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @MrVitalic

After noticing that I lost two db friends, I had a look and saw that rgc/lulu is gone. Im pretty sure to know why but its sad… Ahhh shit :/

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

After noticing that I lost two db friends, I had a look and saw that rgc/lulu is gone. Im pretty sure to know why but its sad… Ahhh shit :/

I’ve signed up again. After seeing your post. (was spying a bit for no real purpose) 🙂

However, I did leave the big shot board. I will not return to that. I am done with that vendor infested board. Any forum I have ever been involved with in the past never had ads or vendors pushing product or themselves the way that the big shot board does.  It’s more a doll bazaar than reputable, outside sourced information establishment.

Quite sad is the fact of the sex toy industry and its lack of regulation. Anyone can speak this is better than that, but there is little in the way of proof of such claims.

Lots of hearsay, but little in the way of facts

They do not really delete your account fully when requested. Not sure what is up with that. Could be just laziness, I do not know. At least on dollsbook if you wish to leave, they give you that option to do it yourself.

My main reason is I find the internet a drag. I only use 5 to 10% of my bandwidth a month. So I am in the position, why have it? Money out for nothing.

@ki5jyd I will not bash the big shot board like I was. I am seeing it now, as this: Yep, they are assholes, and there is no point in reminding any of those assholes how much of assholes they truly are. They know it. No point in refreshing their memory! LOL

I’ll not miss them or their exaggerated baloney 🙂  Information without credible neutral sources, is just fiction.  No amount of rules posted will cover up that.

You may remove any or all of the posts where I’d opened up my guns on some people there. It was all pointless anyway. But many of my questions were and still are legitimate. 🙂

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 120
    @ki5jyd

Welcome back, @rgclulu… Fourth time’s a charm, huh?

I won’t delete those posts. Just keep them in their locked state. I do hope it becomes an epiphany to them on how they evolved and not in a good way, either. 😉

Funny how you said that you are gonna cut your internet off… I told that to one of the Gestapo on the big one… Not you! LOL!

All kidding aside, funny how you mentioned that. I just put in an order to Xfinity (aka Comcast) to turn MY internet (and TV) on! (They require a $100 deposit… If ya wanna help, PM me and I’ll PM back you my PayPal.me URL or PayPal email… But no, it’s alright, I’ll pay that when I get paid)

(Please, no Comcast jokes… They’re the only cable provider in my area)

But life has its sacrifices. Some we must make, and some come at us unexpectedly. I’ve been without electricity for coming on four days. AEP has got my deposit (thank you @meso for helping)… This ass-dragging policy needs to stop. I paid my deposit, don’t make me wait 1 to 3 business days for connection, do it the same day or next! Dominion Virginia Power does that, why not AEP???

sudo apt-get -y install Daphne
    The one who has the only known JY Doll who is addicted to Whataburger

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 33
      @RGCLuLu

In my case it’s sort of like making payments on a car that doesn’t get driven. 🙂 Not using the internet much. All I really was doing was using it for doll stuff. Not much else.

Not a gamer, not into all the videos. Do find it useful somewhat for info on things. But online shopping/buying has dwindled for me. Like you, I am in the country and have really only one provider. Their service has been excellent, so nothing against them at all. Just price increases make me wonder if it is worth keeping it.

Leaving the big shot place is a huge relief.  Nothing at all was keeping me there faithfully. I see through a lot of the stuff posted.  I see dolls as just dolls. None really stand out as being the worst or the best. One of the last posts I did read was from 2017… titled “Finally the truth about JY”  11 pages of nothing much really. Thread went dead, and since then

JY has been dumped from their list of acceptable brands. Reasons for that are truth or fiction? Just people throwing others under the freight train of exaggeration?

It is up to each owner to decide what to buy, where to buy and what they believe to be a fair price for products. Being told to stick with such and such. and so and so is no promise they will get superior service opposed to going it alone. Reading some of the horror stories of fake tracking numbers, and Chinese vendors ignoring or not replying to messages, etc. I had no such problem. I even named one of LuAnnes characters as “Bella” which was the name of the woman who handled my purchase. Bella was on the ball!!

I can say in all my contacts with Chinese vendors, it has been very good quality service. My Aliexpress buy of my doll, I was provided with a valid tracking # within 24 hours of purchase, and it was bang on accurate. Fedex called me the evening before delivery to clear up the duties, and doll and box was delivered in perfect condition. Arriving 10 days from purchase from Shenzhen. This was all done between the dates of Christmas, and New Years 2018.

The vendor i bought from currently has 100% feedback. Feedback can vary over the course. Cannot please everyone 100% of the time. I would think if they were selling shit, they’d not last long selling. But they’ve been a doll vendor since 2013.  Each vendor may have problems crop up once in a while. How they handle it will speak volumes.

Getting it right the first time is the key to quality.  This especially  includes the people who make them. At least once a month one will see complaints of WM and strange defects

LOL.But I may see the reason why. (Their TPE may not be of superior quality, some claim it to be) Softer TPE is prone to more problems than one that isn’t as soft. This info is stated by the polymer people, not the doll people. Info is out there and a lot of it easy to find. Some of it isn’t. Trade secrets and all LOL

Always learning we are… @ki5jyd….

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

I came back @mrvitalic because I realize there are better people on here. Not just those who are kissing vendors or manufacturers bums. Members looking for fame or notoriety as the next big Harem owner to which a TV crew will follow around LOL

Too many phoney’s associated with the big shot board!!

THIS is why I do not support the big shot board. And have requested my account there be removed. They really do not remove it from what I understand. Which reminds me of Facebook. They too do not truly delete user info. 🙂 I know this from experiencing it there.

An example of Facebook? I deleted all friends on list and  had requested deletion.  Which they did. Or so I thought. About a year or so later, why not sign up again? So used the same user name. So when signup complete, Facebook gave it’s “friends” suggestions. “You may know so and so” A couple of these suggested people had been on my previous account as my friends. So Facebook kept info on my user name LOL Was not a fresh start. So much for security. 🙂

My experience with that anyway.

Dollsbook will list a former user as “anonymous”. This includes the posts they have made. I tested it once upon a time, and it is true.

This is one feature that makes dollsbook superior to the other boards. Privacy is a big deal these days.

Removing an account without removing an account is not really removing an account LOL

MrVitalic
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @MrVitalic

@RGC_LuLu I’m glad your back. I think keeping your isp could be usefull in the future, my two cents. I almost tought about sending you a letter with post canada just letting you know I’m thankful for the help you provided me on tpe repair but I restrained myself to not  look like a stalker. You made a bazilion very usefull post on repair and we are a little community so its normal that you got little feedback on that. Myself, I check db once a week and I dont reply too often on others post, same for facebook. I read in one of your forum entry that you where thinking about boxing luanne and forget about her. Mmm interesting. I think they can be great companion for the lonely one. I dont think of Marianne as a real women, but shes not simply a lump of plastic either. I was not aware of all the stuff that happened here and over tdf tho. Anyway have a great day/night.

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

@RGC_LuLu I’m glad your back. I think keeping your isp could be usefull in the future, my two cents. I almost tought about sending you a letter with post canada just letting you know I’m thankful for the help you provided me on tpe repair but I restrained myself to not look like a stalker. You made a bazilion very usefull post on repair and we are a little community so its normal that you got little feedback on that. Myself, I check db once a week and I dont reply too often on others post, same for facebook. I read in one of your forum entry that you where thinking about boxing luanne and forget about her. Mmm interesting. I think they can be great companion for the lonely one. I dont think of Marianne as a real women, but shes not simply a lump of plastic either. I was not aware of all the stuff that happened here and over tdf tho. Anyway have a great day/night.

The big shot board, is just overloaded with opinions. I just felt uncomfortable there. When I first started using the TDF site, was starting to get acquainted with Crazycajun. He was a nice man. Then he was gone. It is people like him that make a board what it is.   Since his departure it did not feel the same. He had always taken the time to reply to PM, and if he was ill, I had no indication of that. He was always in good spirits with me.  He give people an introduction to WM and their hand repairs. There was no book written by him stating you had to do it his way entirely. But he’d given us ideas. There are some that have pretty good knowledge, and they do pretty nice work in fixing stuff. But the difference with some of those people from Crazycajun is one thing. Ego.

This is how @ki5jyd and I got into talking about “recognized authority” The so called recognized authority at one time proclaimed that fixing a big cut which I was just playing with, to help a friend, with heat wont work. Not entirely wrong. It is a bitch at times. But the attitude was such, “do you not think I would do this if I knew it would work?”

I did not even know who this guy was, but I sure picked up on his ego. Trying to humiliate me. Stating people ruin their dolls by these kinds of experiments.

Posting some fun, only to get shot down by “recognized authorities” is no real cause to continue to support a site, or those who run it.

One other thing I just remembered. This past Christmas, I’d made which I thought was a nice animated Christmas card and greetings to all, and posted it on TDF.

Not ONE person acknowledged it there. So why bother talking with the dead?  LOL

@mrvitalic I most likely would not have thought you as a stalker if you posted a note in the mail. 🙂 It would show true friendship?

If what I sent you doesn’t help or you don’t find it useful, hey it was just an idea. Those pellets I’ve just discovered they are cross linked in a way that they will not melt.

all types of TPE’s out there. It’s mind numbing the choices 🙂

MrVitalic
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @MrVitalic

I understand why you felt angry about tdf. I’m only in that universe since May 2018, but in the following fall, it morphed into a giant seller board and a bit less friendly. I stopped visiting tdf when I got bored of all the post about titan-esque breasted dolls. Anyway, not by lazyness, but a bit a lack of time and cash to work on, I did not yet tried the pellet, but during the summer, I will. I lack the money to buy a proper soldering station and rework station at the moment( need that to work on electronic too).  I like to wrench on my car too, and when I see all the fancy aftermarket parts on the interweb, I drool 😛 (need more money arghh) Have a nice evening, I’l go to sleep, must wake up early for work.

RGC_LuLu
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @RGCLuLu

I understand why you felt angry about tdf. I’m only in that universe since May 2018, but in the following fall, it morphed into a giant seller board and a bit less friendly. I stopped visiting tdf when I got bored of all the post about titan-esque breasted dolls. Anyway, not by lazyness, but a bit a lack of time and cash to work on, I did not yet tried the pellet, but during the summer, I will. I lack the money to buy a proper soldering station and rework station at the moment( need that to work on electronic too). I like to wrench on my car too, and when I see all the fancy aftermarket parts on the interweb, I drool 😛 (need more money arghh) Have a nice evening, I’l go to sleep, must wake up early for work.

The attitudes mainly caused me to lose interest in that place. Reading some of the posts of certain people, just shows arrogance in my mind.

Yep, the Titanic breasts and super thin waists are sort of silly. IMHO  But everyone prefers something different I suppose.

Was going to order a pellet that is likely to be a composition of what dolls could be made of. (in general) But felt 50 bucks US a pound was insane!!  🙂

For a solder station I ordered this one. This is the one i have. I don’t remember paying quite that much. But this was the seller on Ebay from Toronto

BAKU BK-601D 110V SMD Brushless Heat Gun Soldering Iron Station with Stand 700W

It’s not a 700W but according to the funny Chinese/English manual it’s a 500W. Enough power for doll TPE and then some. I think I paid 60-65 bucks. ah inflation and/or greed! 🙂

MrVitalic
    Participant
    • Posts 33
    @MrVitalic

I understand why you felt angry about tdf. I’m only in that universe since May 2018, but in the following fall, it morphed into a giant seller board and a bit less friendly. I stopped visiting tdf when I got bored of all the post about titan-esque breasted dolls. Anyway, not by lazyness, but a bit a lack of time and cash to work on, I did not yet tried the pellet, but during the summer, I will. I lack the money to buy a proper soldering station and rework station at the moment( need that to work on electronic too). I like to wrench on my car too, and when I see all the fancy aftermarket parts on the interweb, I drool 😛 (need more money arghh) Have a nice evening, I’l go to sleep, must wake up early for work.

The attitudes mainly caused me to lose interest in that place. Reading some of the posts of certain people, just shows arrogance in my mind. Yep, the Titanic breasts and super thin waists are sort of silly. IMHO But everyone prefers something different I suppose. Was going to order a pellet that is likely to be a composition of what dolls could be made of. (in general) But felt 50 bucks US a pound was insane!! 🙂 For a solder station I ordered this one. This is the one i have. I don’t remember paying quite that much. But this was the seller on Ebay from Toronto BAKU BK-601D 110V SMD Brushless Heat Gun Soldering Iron Station with Stand 700W It’s not a 700W but according to the funny Chinese/English manual it’s a 500W. Enough power for doll TPE and then some. I think I paid 60-65 bucks. ah inflation and/or greed! 🙂

Oh nice for the soldering station. I was aiming for a weller wes51 since I have a bit of experience on it repairing xbox 360 controller heyhey ( weeee I’m a 360 fan boy, Im collecting console, controller, cable, games ect) 😛  It seem pretty good with temp control and all, thumps up! My soldering iron atm is a cheap 15$ 30w, it merely do the job for soldering cable together.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 33
      @RGCLuLu

Have several of the el-cheapo 30 watt irons. Even found one used for 2 bucks. Put a new tip in, and it was good to go. Have yet to use the iron that is on the air station, The air on the Baku thing works ok. def. helps to flow dolly skin better. If dolly does not give any problems, we don’t need all the nonsense of glues and heat repair stuff. Not sure if anyone gets away with not having to replace fingers and fix crotches, etc LOL If so, they are fortunate.

Definitely heat is much more versatile to make repairs. ohhhh melt rheology… the science of it! 🙂  let it flow!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.