Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

We had heard the name before but really had no idea what Rifftrax was until we got our new Samsung TV. The TV has wireless lan built in and when online gives access to Samsung TV which has a bunch of internet TV channels available free. One of them is Rifftrax, the guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) got back together to riff on more movies and even more stuff. Their site is pretty cool and has a huge library of the shows they riffed on. https://www.rifftrax.com/ It is so cool to be able to put that channel on and just watch and listen while doing other things around the house, those guys are just so funny and the movies are so bad you don’t really have to pay attention anyway. The Samsung TV has a few automotive type channels that Donny loves and a Fail Army channel to watch people… well, fail LOL! It also has some sports channels, oldies channels and all kind of stuff to watch free.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Ohh yess how did I ever miss this!!

One of my favorite MST3K movies is “The Final Sacrifice”   I’m sorry Lu, they really razz on Canada a lot in it… but still it’s funny AF!!

clips:

ROWSDOWER MOBILE!!!

https://youtu.be/Kv1wDLVRvW4

The entire episode…

https://youtu.be/g0pWTFean0E

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 56
      @

Ohh yess how did I ever miss this!! One of my favorite MST3K movies is “The Final Sacrifice” I’m sorry Lu, they really razz on Canada a lot in it… but still it’s funny AF!! clips: ROWSDOWER MOBILE!!!

Razz on Canada? Canadian comedians razz on Canada when they get famous in Hollywood.

I razz on Canada too… Health Care System?…. we have that in Canada? I dunno I never use it. Last time I hobbled into a hospital with a broken leg, quack told me it was sprained, and sent me home. No X-ray? a day later it’d swelled up to twice it’s size….   At least my family doctor of old school cared enough to get me the care needed.

Thats “free” healthcare for ya…. a second opinion is advised 🙂

[/quote]

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Hi Guys! We have really been digging the whole free Samsung TV thing and watching lots of RiffTrax.  Oh yeah one more thing… ROWSDOWERRRRR! HAHAHAHA! The Final Sacrifice is one of the best (worst?) MST3Ks ever, we must have watched it 5 or 6 times ever since Rainy mentioned it is one of his favorites a few months ago. I think it could be turned into a pretty good drinking game movie too, every time the kid says Rowsdower everybody drinks. I tried to count em up one time but lost track after at least a dozen.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.