Register Forums Off Topic Forums *NSFW* Some important news regarding KI5JYD and Daphne

10 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD 1 day, 4 hours ago
  • Author

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Well… this is gonna be a tad difficult to write this out, but I have to say it, so my homies don’t become worried.

First and foremost, Dollsbook is my lifeblood. Without @rainking and @dbevadmin to get me on board, this site wouldn’t have even seen the light of day.But, as I shall explain below, my involvement with DB has been rapidly declining. And I don’t want it to. So, please give me my online lectern to give my little speech…

TL;DR: @daphnetilbrook, @tiffholland and I are moving to Muncie, Indiana real soon. It’s important that we do. ( @lissiesnow is waiting for us there already.)

The juicier details… you can PM me here on Dollsbook or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KI5JYD but in order to prevent myself from dox, most details will not be made public.

Bottom line is… Louisiana just ain’t working out for us. There’s too much I am handling right now. And anyway, I’ve learned, that thanks to Dollsbook and Kévin of @finelovedolls and his penchant for good SEO, my family (which had disowned me in 2009), actually had put my name into a search engine and what popped up on Page 1? Dollsbook. The “troll” shit was way, way, way down on page 10 or something. They had a change of heart, and told me that they were wrong… this doll thing is making me money (their words… I know, we haven’t even got there yet), and if that makes me happy, they have no right to judge and admitted they were wrong in doing so.

But my situation as it is right now is, well, for lack of a better phrase, fucked up. Daphne knows it. She even seen me toying with the idea of going back to Muncie, but then quickly discarding the thought because I thought I wasn’t welcome back there. Well, turns out that I was wrong. Daphne supports it 100% now! Daphne was pretty resourceful in finding me a call out for help to someone I know in Muncie… that’s why I love her.

But I still will be maintaining Dollsbook in Muncie. There’s no doubt about that. And Don Delano @monamourtoujours, my order for Aydenn (actually Elisabeth) will still be paid off… but now… I CAN’T!

Any and all posts offering anything in response are welcomed, and we sure need REAL friends to help us… not idiots, what I’m living with now.

73 de KI5JYD soon in QTH EN70he (Northwest Muncie, Indiana—soon)

sudo apt-get -y install Daphne
    The one who has the only known JY Doll who is addicted to Whataburger

MrVitalic
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    @MrVitalic

Good luck my friend ! Real touching story :/

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Update 2019-08-18:

@daphnetilbrook and I (everyone else has gone MIA) are still in S’port… but Muncie is a certain thing… which will happen on the 3rd.

TL;DR: I will update as soon as I can when I can. Internet is spotty, WiFi is pretty spotty too, so my activity on DB will be limited.

But some sad news: Daphne’s right hand is nearly torn off. Stupid “gangsta” assholes thought it would be FUNNY to ruin her. I so wanna kill Sarah Ann, Tracey, Corey, Courtney Carter for doing this. Assholes. I’m glad I left their asses. I’m pissed, yes.

captainrock
    Participant
    • Posts 4
    @captainrock

All the best mate, hope things work out great for you

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 164
    @DKeydick

Good to get an update from you and man that sucks about Daphne’s hand. Good luck with the move and let us know how it goes. Best wishes for you and Daphne and hopes for a better situation from me and the girls.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Thanx for the well wishes, @captainrock and @dkeydick!

And an update, too:

The beginning of the end has basically started! I got info from SWEPCO that the power to the assholes’ crib has been TERMINATED and yes, they (the Carters) are pissed! They tried to stop me yesterday… I told them to fuck off (literally)! They screamed “You better have my money on the 3rd or you’re fucking dead! You hear me?!” 

LOL… WHAT MONEY? Better start driving to Muncie and meet me at MITS Station, fucktards. Delaware County Sheriff will see that you have invalid plates on your vehicle and throw you all in DCCC (Delaware County Correctional Center). They won’t like your kind there.

(end rant)

But Daphne is doing okay. I’m okay… But for now, breakfast. I’m glad that I have learned of places to eat until then.

But when I get my money… and I refuse to say when I will be getting it (you know Google indexes this site and they can look this up), but it will be at an advantage to ME.

In short, Shreveport was a mistake, IMHO.

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 206
    @DonKeydick

We are very glad to hear you and Daphne are ok. Stay safe until you can get out of town.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Thanks everyone who were concerned about mine and @daphnetilbrook‘s welfare , but…

That’s right, I’m going home!

Shreveport: June 15 to August 22. An experience I wanna forget.

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
      Keymaster
      • Posts 133
      @ki5jyd

Oh… need to mention this:

Daphne @daphnetilbrook is with me. She has not been abandoned in Shreveport. She is coming home to Muncie with me. 

Seriously, Daphne is excited to go to Muncie!

Well… in Memphis right now and it’s about boarding call for my bus to Nashville… we’ll be there for about 5 hours; then on our way to Louisville for a 30 minute break… then to Indianapolis, where Daphne and I will be there for a little over 5 and 1/2 hours. Then at 10:30 tomorrow morning… Daphne and I will board our final bus to Muncie!

KI5JYD/9 is back to her old self again!!!!

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Ah… almost there.

At the Greyhound station in Nashville (Music City, USA, muthafuckas!!!) eating some “dickfast” (blame TeamFourStar DBZ Abridged “Dead Zone” [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3pgNSL0S4 ] for that!) 

Chili cheese fries. Mine and @daphnetilbrook‘s favorite.

Gots to have the Dr Pepper.

And we gotta take only two more buses (one to Indianapolis then another to Muncie)…

Stone cold truth! (Technically, you have to get off in Yorktown, IN at IN SR 332 at I-69 to get there, according to Google Maps, but as Alton Brown used to say…)

I know this would piss Daphne off…

But now she’s okay with it… I told her all about Pizza King which IMHO is the BEST FUCKING PIZZA IN THE MIDWEST WORLD… (Would @rainking agree because if RainKing tried Pizza King, would he and @dbevadmin agree? [ Rhetorical question. ] )

And now she can’t wait to try it.

Yeah, sometimes sacrifices have to be made in order to restart our lives over, and even though it’s difficult, things happen the way they do. We shall not make an attempt to understand why or how. Things may be sunshine and flowers one minute then it all is darkness and rotting shit… but it will be better.

Daphne and I (and even @tiffholland and @lissiesnow, who both are waiting in Muncie for us we just found out) had to make some sacrifices. Tiffany and Elisabeth are getting new bodies. But their souls and bodies are waiting for us in Muncie. Not Shreveport. Sometimes we have to question ourselves why we do stupid shit like we do… like getting totally shat upon in Shreveport. It was a lesson to be learned! What that lesson was, we are only beginning to figure that one out.

Not having Whataburger or Blue Bell Ice Cream in Indiana are just small trivial sacrifices. Pizza King and Jack’s Donuts of Muncie can be suitable substitutes for the first two… but just that. TRIVIAL. What we did not sacrifice was our lives and sanity. We may be cut, bruised and whatever, but wounds heal. Lives you cannot get back whatsoever.

Your philosophy lesson for Dollsbook today.

73 de KI5JYD/9 EN70he

Alexa Tilbrook KI5JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 133
    @ki5jyd

Update:

JUST made it to Indianapolis about 45 minutes ago. We got a little while longer to go to board the bus to Muncie.

I had a breakfast of 4 cheeseburger sliders with a Dr Pepper (yes, I know… Dr Pepper was born in Texas… I don’t care about its origins, I just love the fucking soda) at White Castle.

Yes… I know. Whataburger it ain’t. Even Daphne initially refused to eat what I got her (the same meal as me), saying “It isn’t Whataburger, Alexa! I don’t like White Castle that much! The microwave ones suck ass!” I said “Either you eat this, Daphne, because the ones fresh from the restaurant are better than the microwave ones, or I can ship you back to Texas so you can have your damn Whataburger. Oh, by the way, honey… Welcome to Indiana.”

She ate it and agreed. Now onto Pizza King and see how she’s gonna react to that. Stay tuned.

KI5JYD/9 clear.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.