Register Forums DollyVerse *NSFW* Doll Stories And Art *NSFW* When Good Vegetables Go Bad

10 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Julia Jameson 3 months ago
  • Author

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

I want to tell you all a little story of a pepper from the wrong side of the row in a vegetable patch somewhere in the south. Rudy Red Pepper grew up singing with his friends at a time when harmony was big and brother did they have it. Sweetest nine member do-wop combo around and they were about to get noticed in a big way. They say everything old becomes new again and it just so happened that a big time record producer was in need of something new when he heard of these guys doing old timey songs from the likes of The Coasters, The Drifters, The Platters and others in a nine man harmony as sweet as a summer melon. This big time producer got to thinking that maybe this was the new sound he was looking for and set out to find this bunch he had heard about. He found them doing their thing at a little club in the poor part of town. They had been doing their shows there for next to nothing and could not believe their luck when this big time producer offered them a chance to make a record in a real studio.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

On their way to make this record and get their big break the old van they used to get around in finally gave up and that is where I come into the story. I saw them on the side of the highway with the hood up and smoke billowing out from under it. I pulled over to offer some assistance and we all soon realized that the only way that van was moving again would be behind a tow truck. I got to talking with them and as they explained their situation I offered to take them in for the night and help them find a way to get to the recording studio.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
    That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

Soon enough we arrived at my home and I showed them all around and introduced them to my girlfriend Julia and my cousin Gabby who was staying with us. They all seemed like a great bunch of guys and they even offered to put on a little performance as a show of gratitude for helping them out. We eagerly agreed and set them up a little stage. They put on a great show and really are talented but we were to find out that under those bright colors they were really pretty dark.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

At first everything was great and they kept following Julia around like little puppies and would gather around whenever she or Gabby would sit down and swarm all over them.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

They all fell in love with Julia and even helped her with her makeup and brushed her hair for her.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

Then things started getting a little weird when Julia was napping on the couch and they tried to undress her.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

They had very nearly succeeded when she woke up.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

At first they just laughed it off and said it was a joke but the next time they got a hold of her they tied her up in the kitchen and were going to do some kind of unspeakable things to her. Luckily Gabby walked in at just the right moment and I tell you what, an Italian woman always knows what to do with some peppers that are going bad. Sliced Diced and Sauteed in some olive oil, add some tomato sauce and serve over pasta.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Don Keydick
    Participant
    • Posts 165
    @DKeydick

Those little guys were a riot and in full disclosure they were just playing along with an idea of mine for some fun photos and a good story. They actually did get to the recording studio and last we heard the album was coming along great and is expected to do very well. We wish them the best of luck in their music career.

That is why I have Dolls
    "Making DollsBook Great"

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 206
    @DonKeydick

Rudy and the guys are just about finished recording their first album. They sent us an advance copy of the album cover artwork and it looks pretty good. Look for it soon in your record stores, it should be something really special.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 206
    @DonKeydick

Hey guys I just wanted to mention this little photo story again for anyone that might have missed it. Check it out and I think it will make you smile a little bit. Hope you enjoy it.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.