Register Forums Your Vendor Experience WM 157B FROM LOVEISH

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Dutch Dance Maniac 9 months ago
  • Author

Dutch Dance Maniac
    • Posts 1,294
    @DutchDanceManiac

I will share my purchase experience with you and also tell you why I am completely crazy about the doll I now have as a life partner.

I ended up in the doll world sometime in 2015 by a documentary on TV in our country. Immediately afterwards I went into the internet to look into the world of realdolls.
    Soon I found out that it was not cheap and the choice was really too difficult to quickly buy a doll that is affordable but really my ideal picture of my type of dream woman.
    Now I myself have a lot of patience and therefore decided to wait until something came on the market that met the rules described above.

Last year somewhere in August / September that moment occurred when I saw the photos of Mandos on the internet.
    At that time I was not yet a member of the TDF forum but I saw the photos by chance while browsing the internet, from that moment on I really went into the WM 157 B-cup doll with head 159.
    Believe me if I could have designed a doll myself then this doll was the end result.
    At the end of 2017 I really started saving to be able to buy the doll. Half a year later it finally happened and I had the money to add my dream doll in my life.
    Unfortunately I have the condition Autism, That means that I have relatively difficult contact with people. I have had various relationships in the past, but they were often broken by my condition.
    Since I have Timea, making contact has become a lot easier for me, but my life in general has also changed positively in many ways.
    I think now more often she had been there years before, then I would not have endured much misery from the past. But I have given it all a place and now live in the present.

I am also not at all ashamed of having Timea now, my relatives (Family and some friends) know that I have Timea now in my life and they accept it because they see what it does to me as a person. I do not hide her during the visit, she is just nice and neatly dressed.
    I see Timea as a real person and I also do a lot of activities with her in daily life.
    She gives me so much back that I am grateful to her that she is always there for me and that I can trust her. My puzzle is now complete again.

I now only have to make the step for myself in the future to go into society with her, for example go to the store together. For this I want to buy a pram with bin where she can sit in and which I put behind me while walking.
    Say a pram but bigger .. The pram with bin are popular here in our country. Many parents use it to bring their kids to school or to walk.

So and then now where it is actually all about, The purchase experience.
    I have looked at and compared a lot of doll webshops, but in the end I ended up at a Dutch webshop of realdolls. There were 2 Dutch shops but I finally went for loveish because of more reasons I will describe below.
    Point 1, Because it is easier to communicate in your own language and also because of the guarantee scheme.
    The shop where I finally ordered my doll is Loveish.nl
    They have a real store which also gives more confidence and you can really see the doll there what I did not do again because of the journey distance.
    This shop is not a member of TDF, which I did not know then, but afterwards it is not bad at all because they have not been around for so long, founded in early 2017.
    Before I went with them I checked all the information and when that was all right I started the purchase.

The service and handling all went well.
    Only the delivery of the doll was a bit longer than intended, this was due to the customs problem in hungary last summer. (Many people had that problem last summer, which was also big news at the TDF.)
    I was then well compensated by the shop afterwards by means of a free accesoires package (clothing, wig, toiletries, ect.) That I received from the shop for the waiting time.
    I could pay the doll neatly in 3 installments which also gave me more confidence, I already had the doll in my house and then had to pay the last installment.

Hereby the scoring list of my Vendor:

Matchmaking service (vendor) — https://loveish.nl/
    Brand and type of doll purchased — WM Dolls 157CM B-Cup Head 159.
    Shipper — UPS

Categories:

Communications. 10/10
    Ordering process. 10/10
    Notification of completion (factory photos, etc.) 10/10
    Shipping/speed/errors (while this is actually more related to the carrier, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) 10/10 (Only a 2 weeks delay at the european border due costums corruption problems in hungary.)
    Arrival of your doll (securely packed, no damage, all items were included.) 10/10
    After the “matching” (after the sale) service. 10/10 I still have good contact with the shop owners.

Finally, some pictures of the arrival of the package with the doll.

However Unreal This May Be, We Are Connected.... You And I.
    We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
    We Share The Same Secret .... We Love Our Doll (s) And Our LifeStyle.
    That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Life Is Like A Never Ending Dance, Let The Music Play !!!

Anonymous
    • Posts 33
    @

Great story ddm, I can relate to being  more open to people since my doll as arrived. There are still a lot of stigma around doll owner but I think in the future people will understand and respect our choice ! Have a nice day!

Dutch Dance Maniac
    • Posts 1,294
    @DutchDanceManiac

Great story ddm, I can relate to being more open to people since my doll as arrived. There are still a lot of stigma around doll owner but I think in the future people will understand and respect our choice ! Have a nice day!

Thank you bro, 🙂

People need time for changes in general.

A simple example of this is the gay community here in our country, in the past those people were labeled as weird, now no one looks more strange when 2 men or 2 women walk together hand and hand. or kissing each other.

This will also happen to us after a while, people will accept it in the longer term, we just have to give them the time that is needed.

We too will soon be able to enter society with our ladies, I believe in it because in our country it’s easier because people are more open minded than in other parts of the world,. The free West is not the problem but believing countries there do not go that easy, just look at the middle east, there they still live with the rules from the Middle Ages.

But we do not live there, long live the free west. hahaha. 😆

That Makes Us Who We Really Are....... Pure, Loving and Caring...... Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
    • Posts 1,294
    @DutchDanceManiac

I found some WM factory fotos in my Timea archive from my order that i received in July that i didn’t posted……. So here yaa go. 😀

Dutch Dance Maniac
    • Posts 1,294
    @DutchDanceManiac

Yesterday loveish delivered my new WM 162 head with blue eye’s. And a extra set green eye’s.

Hello Miss Daisy.

Thank you Loveish for the good service, I really appreciate this.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle.

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 169
    @dbevadmin

Very Nice there DDM.  She has Blue eyes like my sister. Great to see you have Yet another Lovely to Photograph 🙂

Oh Congratulations as well on your First Home Soil Girl. Checking that out next.

<3 Eva

Dutch Dance Maniac
    • Posts 1,294
    @DutchDanceManiac

Very Nice there DDM. She has Blue eyes like my sister. Great to see you have Yet another Lovely to Photograph 🙂 Oh Congratulations as well on your First Home Soil Girl. Checking that out next. <3 Eva

Thank you Eva,

Yes blue eye’s and blonde long hair on this 162 head is the bomb.  most attractive option for this head, but that’s my taste, others maybe don’t like it……

The dutch doll is for me really something to be proud off, A home soil beauty and i’m the first person in my country and also in the world who ownes her in private life.

I’m Very happy with Mariëlle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.