US based seller of realistic, affordable, life size silicone and TPE sex dolls online. Mon Amour Toujours…. My Love Always.

Happy Holidays!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
      Participant
      • Posts 42
      @MonAmourToujours

Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been away for so long. I’ve been working on a lot of stuff this month and it’s taken far more time than expected. I had to set up a second store front as a backup and possible move. The process was grueling! I also had to set up a new finance option that was met with an unusual glitch that took most of the month to sort out. So, here’s where we’re at with those things:

The bad news-

1. I won’t be able to use the second store as intended. I spent about 30hrs and a few hundred to set it up and then- nothing! UGH!

The good news-

1. The new finance option is set up and available! Now you can Slice the total amount of your order. Get 12 months no interest payments as well as other low interest flexible payment plans. It’s really cool!

2. Even though the new store front didn’t work as intended I have some exciting plans for it. I don’t want to give anything away quite yet so I’ll make an announcement later in January.

I hope you and yours have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.