US based seller of realistic, affordable, life size silicone and TPE sex dolls online. Mon Amour Toujours…. My Love Always.

Hello Dollsbook!

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours 10 months, 4 weeks ago
  • Author

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
    Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

I’m very excited to be part of the dollsbook community! So far I love what I see. The admins have gone to great lengths to make db stand out from the rest of the forums. I look forward to watching it grow as well as getting to know everyone here. It’s my goal to help this forum succeed and I will be working closely with Rainking and the db staff to promote db and help it grow. I’m here for you, if there is ever anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me.

If you are not familiar with Mon Amour Toujours please feel free to stop by and take a look at my site.

Anonymous
    • Posts 100
    @

I’m very excited to be part of the dollsbook community! So far I love what I see. The admins have gone to great lengths to make db stand out from the rest of the forums. I look forward to watching it grow as well as getting to know everyone here. It’s my goal to help this forum succeed and I will be working closely with Rainking and the db staff to promote db and help it grow. I’m here for you, if there is ever anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me. If you are not familiar with Mon Amour Toujours please feel free to stop by and take a look at my site.

Welcome aboard Don.

More features will be added as time goes on. It is my understanding that the features so far are just the free ones that come with the package. Once there is a few bucks put into the site, no telling what may be added.

RainKing, Eva, and MasterDB will surely announce great things to come!!

And your videos explaining dolls and the tips to care are always top notch and nicely done @MonAmourToujours

RainKing
    Keymaster
    • Posts 78
    @rainking

Aye, right now we are running with the training wheels on hehe.

Things get kicked off, I think its all going to be great… It may take time, we appreciate everyone’s patience.

RK

Alexa Tilbrook W9JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 139
    @ki5jyd

Well hey there @monamourtoujours!

Glad you are a part of us!

Not to mention that I got two lovely dolls from you!

Elisabeth (@lissiesnow), Doll Sweet EX Lite

And…

Daphne (@daphnetilbrook), JY 140cm G-cup, head 32

And the most beautiful ever… Even one year later! (Actually, December 13 is the actual date of her “return”, another story, which will be posted on that day.) To be honest, Daphne’s papers allowing her to come back home were submitted one year ago TODAY by Don himself! 💏

Well… Bedtime.

EXTENDED COLOR BASIC 1.1
    COPYRIGHT (C) 1982 BY TANDY
    UNDER LICENSE FROM MICROSOFT

OK
    10 CLS
    20 BED=40
    30 PRINT"NIGHT-NIGHT!"
    40 GOTO BED

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install Daphne_MLD_135_SDH-C22 -y
    Chocolatey 0.10.15
    Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
    Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

Thank you for the welcome wishes! I have no doubt that things will only get better here. I look forward to watching and contributing to the progress.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.