US based seller of realistic, affordable, life size silicone and TPE sex dolls online. Mon Amour Toujours…. My Love Always.

Psychology Today- Seeking Military Veteran Sex Doll Owners

• Author

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
    Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

I have been approached by Psychology Today to compose an article about military veterans who own sex dolls and why they have them. I am very excited about this opportunity to have my work accepted in such an established publication. In order to make this a success for everyone I am asking for the participation of a number of vets who are willing to share their story. Here are the details for this article-

1. All volunteers will have complete anonymity and will be required to sign a consent form.
    2. This article will focus on the positive aspects of sex doll ownership i.e. how has she improved your life, what are the benefits you find from having her etc.
    3. This is an article to be written by me, not someone unfamiliar with the subject.
    4. The completed article will be submitted to Psychology Today for publication at a future date to be determined by the PT editors; this may appear online, in print or both.
    5. I will have exclusive rights to the article and may consider submitting it to other publications.
    6. I am CITI certified*. All data gathered will be obtained ethically and with accordance to CITI guidelines.

I realize that vet’s make up a small portion of the community so I am hoping to get the participation of between 6-10 US vets. Your participation would include at least two of the following-

1. Online Survey
    2. Phone interview
    3. Email interview
    4. Personal submission based on questionnaire

I am constantly looking for outlets to portray the positive side of doll ownership. It is my hope to see more articles that show the benefits people experience from this life choice. I’m excited to have the opportunity to give the general public a positive perspective of this subject matter. Qualified participants can either send me a pm or email support@monamourtoujours.com

* https://about.citiprogram.org/en/homepage/

Julia Jameson
    • Posts 209
    @DonKeydick

We applaud your efforts to hilight the positive aspects of having dolls. Hopefully it will help sway public opinion some when real information from veterans that are actual doll owners comes to light. I can see the great benefits that any vets might enjoy from having a doll as a companion in dealing with PTSD or other issues.  Using their stories as a way to introduce the topic of doll ownership and its positive aspects that that can be understood by the mainstream is brilliant. As Americans we are proud of our military and go to great lengths to insure their well being and if having dolls can help them it goes a long way to making it more acceptable to the mainstream. We wish you luck in this project and sincerely hope it is a great success.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

Thanks for your support JJ! I wish I had more guys stepping up with this project I know they’re out there. I’ll make it happen somehow. Maybe the timing is quite right yet.

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 169
    @dbevadmin

Excellent work Don,

Rainy’s not a Vet but if you ever need common garden variety Joe Schmoes he said he will be glad to help.

We are proud that you have been asked to take part in this project. We hope it goes well.

Perhaps the big board can help you too.

I usually do not say that but it’s for the good of the community and I am bigger doll in that respect. 😉

Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

@dbevadmin I’ll certainly ask R.K. when I’m ready for that project. Thank you for the heads up Eva!

Frankyboytoy
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    @frankyboytoy

Hi, I am a canadian army veteran.  Actually, I was a military officer (combat engineer and combat diving officer) for 10 years but never got deployed overseas.  My story may however be of some interest since I sued the mormon corporation all the way up to the supreme court of Canada for all the psychosexual repression they induce into me when I was a child and teenager.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/supreme-court-denies-leave-to-appeal-mormon-rites-case-1.2190265

Participant
      • Posts 38
      @MonAmourToujours

Hi, I am a canadian army veteran. Actually, I was a military officer (combat engineer and combat diving officer) for 10 years but never got deployed overseas. My story may however be of some interest since I sued the mormon corporation all the way up to the supreme court of Canada for all the psychosexual repression they induce into me when I was a child and teenager. https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/supreme-court-denies-leave-to-appeal-mormon-rites-case-1.2190265

Thank you! I’ll keep you posted on the progress. Right now the project has been put on the back burner due to time constraints. I’m hoping to do an article rather than a research project. It would take less time and I don’t need IRB approval 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.