US based seller of realistic, affordable, life size silicone and TPE sex dolls online. Mon Amour Toujours…. My Love Always.

Rockin' Dolls Music Television. Aloha Jade!

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Alexa Tilbrook W9JYD 3 months, 1 week ago
  • Author

Don Delano- Mon Amour Toujours
    Participant
    • Posts 38
    @MonAmourToujours

Coming soon to the Galaxy Global Television Network is the first ever TV show to feature dolls as TV hosts!
    Rockin’ Dolls Music Television will feature many of the Mon Amour Toujours girls interviewing some of your favorite music celebrities along with the latest music news. Look for Rockin’ Dolls MTV to air later this month or early Aug.

One of the first models to join the RDMTV cast is my very own OR doll Jade! If you follow my videos you know Jade has appeared in the OR Doll Review and most recent Color Street Nail Strips video. She’s been a real trooper since she’s been with me and I’ll miss her a lot. Let’s bid Aloha to Jade as she moves on to her next adventure in Hawaii!

Here’s some new photos of Jade before her flight to the islands.

I think she’s ready to hit the beach and have a Mai Tai or two!
    Stay tuned with updates of the other MAT ladies that will join Jade on Rockin’ Dolls Music Television!

Eva L’Fleur
    Keymaster
    • Posts 169
    @dbevadmin

Sounds Great!! Can’t wait to see it!!

Please keep us posted here!

Alexa Tilbrook W9JYD
    Keymaster
    • Posts 139
    @ki5jyd

Coming soon to the Galaxy Global Television Network is the first ever TV show to feature dolls as TV hosts! Rockin’ Dolls Music Television will feature many of the Mon Amour Toujours girls interviewing some of your favorite music celebrities along with the latest music news. Look for Rockin’ Dolls MTV to air later this month or early Aug. One of the first models to join the RDMTV cast is my very own OR doll Jade! If you follow my videos you know Jade has appeared in the OR Doll Review and most recent Color Street Nail Strips video. She’s been a real trooper since she’s been with me and I’ll miss her a lot. Let’s bid Aloha to Jade as she moves on to her next adventure in Hawaii! Here’s some new photos of Jade before her flight to the islands. I think she’s ready to hit the beach and have a Mai Tai or two! Stay tuned with updates of the other MAT ladies that will join Jade on Rockin’ Dolls Music Television!

NOICE!!! Keep us updated, Don @monamourtoujours! Can’t wait to see it!

C:\WINDOWS\System32> choco install Daphne_MLD_135_SDH-C22 -y
    Chocolatey 0.10.15
    Once a Whataburger-addicted JY, now a Pizza King-addicted Mistress Love Doll. She's still my JY.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.