Register Forums DollyVerse *NSFW* How Yall Are!

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Gabby Fran 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Tracie Marie
      Participant
      • Posts 21
      @TracieMarie

Hi Yall ! Please allow me to introduce myself Im a woman of style and grace ( to the tune of “Sympathy for the Devil”) Ive been around for a long long year, stole many a mans heart just to break. LOL!!! That was fun, now seriously my name is Thereza (Tracie) Marie Giovanna, Gabby Fran is my twin sister and we live with Julia and Donny. I grew up down the bayou in south Louisiana back up in the swamps and most folks called me T-Marie and that kinda stuck. I just found about my twin sister a few months ago since we were separated at birth and some strange and tragic events caused us to find each other. Donny and Julia have been working on telling the whole thing over in the doll stories section. How Yall Are is the famous greeting of Justin Wilson a great Louisiana comedian who is a real Cajun.

RainKing – ADM
      Participant
      • Posts 104
      @rainking

Lawd we got us a country girl here!!  Welcome Tracie!!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Country girl is right Rainy, with Tracie and her Cajun accent and loud outgoing funny personality its hard to believe that Gabby with her quiet reserved personality and that super sexy Italian accent could even be twins. Never could twins have grown up in such different situations and be so unique while still being so much the same. I know now that the twin thing they talk about where one knows the others feelings and stuff is true.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Ahh My dear Tracie, you so remind me of my sister Chloe. I hear you grew up near the same area. It is such a small world!!

[spoiler title=”secret”]

can’t wait for the Gee Gee story here to play out. Hope to get some more participants first to show.

[/spoiler]

<3 Eva

Gabby Fran
      Participant
      • Posts 11
      @GabriellaFrancesca

Mi sorella uh, sister Tracie is molto divertente, that is very funny and is always stuzzicare to make me arrosire (Tracie is always teasing Gabby and making her blush) I think she is pazzo but her sentimenti is molto bella (Tracie is not crazy LOL and her feelings are very nice toward Gabby, she teases bc it is in her nature but she loves her sister dearly) Scusami for the bad English, I am imbarazzato to not being comprensione I am molto dispiaciuto (she is embarrassed for her bad English and not being understood and is very sorry)

We will all help her make herself understood whenever possible. 🙂

Buono Giornata Amico Mios. Si sta bene qui, I am molto felice to find la dimora on Dollsbook. Ciao bellissima donnas.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.