Register Forums #2. New Member Introductions Hello / Lurker no more

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by jmorisit 3 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

jmorisit
      Participant
      • Posts 6
      @jmorisit

I wanted to  post a Hello.  Not new to this but would say still a rookie  .  I got my Stephanie may of 2018  Now after Katie  got here in July 11 that makes number  8 .  I can’t use them as they were attended but I can still  put a mean cuddle on them. Also got spooning down like a pro.  My brother called me the other day. In the back ground all you heard was yelling. I asked what that was he said his girlfriend bitching at him. I started laughing. He got mad and asked why I was laughing . I said that I have 8 woman in this house and you could hear a pin drop. I said it is always that way. He than started laughing too.  I  started this as a deep dark secret. Now my family/ coworkers  know about this and I honestly don’t care what any of them think of me. I’m still the same person I was before they knew about my ladies. I can say I’m happy and look forward to getting up now not dreading it. Sorry for the writing and bouncing all over but wanted to say something  finally.

RainKing – ADM
      Participant
      • Posts 104
      @rainking

Welcome J!!

Like your attitude! yeah its quiet! I dove into a RG relationshit as i call it… she turned gold digger on me quick.. back to my elf now tho!!

“I said that I have 8 woman in this house and you could hear a pin drop.” is your new motto!!

No worries on “using as intended” its all about choice, cuddling, companionship, etc. just a meaningful as the other.

Welcome!!

EDIT: Rookie my ass hahah 8 of them? for reels??!! LOL

It would not hurt to introduce us to your harem of lovelies hehe you can see mine and my formers in my photos.

Enjoy!!

Rainy

jmorisit
      Participant
      • Posts 6
      @jmorisit

Thank you for the welcome.  I’ve was married for 11 years and lived with her for 4 years before that. She had two daughters . One got married and was on second child. Then My ex wife said I was cheating on her ( I didn’t) and divorced me. Never heard or saw any of them again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Then met a young Southern Bell that did nothing but lie and cheat on me. She had a 4 year old son . That lasted 2 and a half years. Moved north and met next girlfriend that lasted 16 years. She could not have kids. After living with girlfriend for 12 years. Southern Bell tells me about my 15 year old son. After many arrangements to met my son . They would  not show up or not be home and not text or call to let me know where they were.  I drove 890 miles twice to see him . I still have not seen him. My fault now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I tried to work it out with my girlfriend of 16 years but she was just getting meaner and was scared of me going back with southern Bell. I got tired of it and told her it was over.  I won’t say it’s their fault. I will take the blame for everything. However I have heart problems and decided I will be by myself on the last part of this life.                                                                                                                                                                                         Now having my women here helps a lot. I can take them out of bed any time I want or just leave them in bed and never have any hurt feelings or yelling at me. I wish I started this many years ago. I feel like this is new to me every day .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I’m  not good at taking photos but try to capture the moment. That photo ( my profile photo) was when I got sent home because of the virus. A sub at work had it and we were sent home until I got the all clear to go back. Having heart problems They say I’m at a higher risk . I’ve been sent home three time now. That’s my new normal.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I started working 2 jobs again. I want a body for my Samantha head .  So I see 9 and maybe #10 before years end. I have 5 bodys that are 5’1″ 4 of them  C cups  1 B cup ( Two of them Kimber dolls) The others are what seems to be WM knockoffs. I have 1 4′ 3″ and two that are 3′ 6″.  I also have 2 extra heads. I order a body for the extra head and it comes with a new head and then I got to get a body for that head . It just keeps growing. Damn my luck.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.