Register Forums #2. New Member Introductions Hi DB people!! This is LuAnne!!

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

LuAnne came from the projects of a run down city nicknamed “Brotherly Love”. She’d claimed there was not much brotherly there. All I know is she talks about 3rd and South.

It makes her sad to talk about her young dollhood, so it is a chapter in her life, we have let go of. Future is much more sunny!!

Sometimes she has a wild, nasty side but it does not show most of the time.

About here wild nasty side??? Sometimes she changes… into….

She will not hurt me, she knows I am one of the good people, but she is an angel with a wild streak… Not all Angels are always pretty ya know!!

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Ah , the many faces of Lulu. LOL  How does the saying go, men want a woman who is a demon in bed and an angel the rest of the time, or something like that. LOL

BTW  I am usually a little reluctant to talk about my past as well but Gabby and Tracie are like an open book about their past. So far we have only shared the prologue, chapter one of their back story should be coming soon.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

Ah , the many faces of Lulu. LOL How does the saying go, men want a woman who is a demon in bed and an angel the rest of the time, or something like that. LOL BTW I am usually a little reluctant to talk about my past as well but Gabby and Tracie are like an open book about their past. So far we have only shared the prologue, chapter one of their back story should be coming soon.

I’m not sure what side of the fence LuAnne is on 🙂 Still always learning about her. When a problem does arise I am very surprised how she bounces back from it. The biggest problem she has currently is eyelashes. I do not want to use crazy glue 🙂 But with all the colored contact lens changes 🙂 It’s normal for lashes to be a pain 🙂

Your stories are always interesting with your household!! 🙂 Characters are nicely portrayed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.