Register Forums The Red Light District *NSFW* Is she or isn't she…?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Tracie Marie 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 136
      @

The question of the day:

Is @daphnetilbrook horny or tired?

Daphne just laying there… Hair all messy… Her shorts off… Dreaming of that Whataburger, probably…

I go to check upon her…

Daphne: “Neither, sweetie! I was just getting comfortable. But I can taste that Whataburger right now…”

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 93
      @

Looks like that Xylene is holding up. a good wiping down with baby oil or mineral and dusting of powder and she looks like  she is good to go there!

She is just relaxing in a very natural state 🙂

Mrs. Vicki Lawson-Havens DBIN9JYD
      Participant
      • Posts 13
      @smallwonder

Horny… No.

Tired… meh… No.

Craving Whataburger? YES!

And why were my shorts off? Sweaty and itchy ass! I was watching [adult swim] while you were helping @masterdollsbook with this site (and nothing wrong with it… Keep up the good work) and I couldn’t stand it. It was supposed to be temporary!

If I aroused you… I apologize. At least I got some Whatapecker… But you owe me a Whataburger.

And in the news (for realsies) some environmental group is trying to petition Whataburger to /dev/null their iconic Styrofoam cups…

Question… WHY???

http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/petition-asks-whataburger-to-stop-using-styrofoam-cups

Even though the environmental group is Texas based but the person interviewed sounded like a typical Californian.

For reals!

Tracie Marie
      Participant
      • Posts 21
      @TracieMarie

This topic is making me hungry. I love the big styro cups, Jack in the Box still has them too (so far) Too bad there is not a Whattaburger anywhere close to where we are. Daphne you are just too cute and I love watching adult swim too “Go Team Venture!” LOL and Rick and Morty is the shit.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.