Register Forums The Red Light District *NSFW* Pretty Maids all in a Row

8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

Today is my birthday and when I woke up after sleeping in late this morning Julia greeted from the bedside.

“Good Morning my Lord and Master how may your humble servant assist you on this fine day, celebrating the day of your birth?”

Julia? what the heck are you doing, let me turn on the light.

Now I can see you, Wow! That is some kind of sexy sweetheart. Are you supposed to be my little servant girl today?

“Yes Master I am here to do your bidding.”  Said while giggling. ” And just look at the back too.”

Damn that is so hot, I love it sweetie.

“Take a look over there if you think this looks hot just on me.”

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

So I looked and my eyeballs nearly popped out.

“Good Morning Master, we wish you a very happy birthday and are awaiting your instructions.”

Alright then, let me see you from behind.

“Whatever you command”

NICE! now lets see all three of you together.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man" Ulysses Everett McGill
      That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

“Of course Master we exist only to serve you.”

Now let me get a good look at you.

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you ladies for this very wonderful gift, now lets see what I can have you do for me next, Heh Heh Hoo!

That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

(Mod) Don Keydick
      • Posts 179
      @DKeydick

“we are but humble servant girls ready to please you and take care of your Every need.” Also said while trying not to laugh.

This is going to be birthday to be remembered!

That is why I have Dolls
      "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 27
      @

Happy Birthday @donkeydick !!!

Very beautiful matching outfits! It appears that your ladies may need a break, so you’ll have to get your own tea Mi Lord! 🙂

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

Happy Birthday @donkeydick !!! Very beautiful matching outfits! It appears that your ladies may need a break, so you’ll have to get your own tea Mi Lord! 🙂

Yeah it did kinda feel like Donny was tryin to break me last night. gigggle. Only bad thing was that even after a couple of washes those little filmy outfits still left stains at any pressure points. My arms pressed to my boobs left stains on both, Bummer! Tracie and Gabby too even though none of us had the dang things on for longer than a few hours. It really does suck bc they make nice little nighties to sleep in if they wouldn’t stain.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 27
      @

Happy Birthday @donkeydick !!! Very beautiful matching outfits! It appears that your ladies may need a break, so you’ll have to get your own tea Mi Lord!

Yeah it did kinda feel like Donny was tryin to break me last night. gigggle. Only bad thing was that even after a couple of washes those little filmy outfits still left stains at any pressure points. My arms pressed to my boobs left stains on both, Bummer! Tracie and Gabby too even though none of us had the dang things on for longer than a few hours. It really does suck bc they make nice little nighties to sleep in if they wouldn’t stain.

Just a thought, but I’ve always thought synthetic fabrics meeting synthetic skin causes concern for stains. They meet and kiss one another. 🙂 Maybe need to wash them several times? Even a good pre-soak before washing?

(Mayor) Julia Jameson
      • Posts 213
      @DonKeydick

I almost always wash any new clothes 2 or 3 times before trying on for the first time but it can still be hit or miss. Some fabrics I would have thought would stain leave nothing and others I think are safe end up staining. Depending on the type of clothing sometimes a body suit underneath can work to keep staining from happening but not so much with something like this that’s more like lingerie. I think the quality of the fabric has a lot to do with it as well meaning the more expensive stuff is less likely to cause stains. Those little maid costumes were only 7 bucks each so there you go. I need to get a couple more of those full bodysuits and cut the arms and legs off of them in different ways to wear as an under layer for different types of clothing and not have to worry about staining any more.

"Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions." unknown

The unofficial Mayor of the Dollyverse always "Making DollsBook Great"

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 172
      @

Hey Donnie, Very nice photos!! I know what YOU got for your birthday!!

Happy Belated Birthday my friend! I am sorry I missed it!

So here you go!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.