Tagged: 

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Xosexdoll 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

jmorisit
      Participant
      • Posts 6
      @jmorisit

After working a little overtime and not having to go to the  second job . I was super excited . My coworkers on first job saw how excited I was and thought it was because I would get to sleep in and rest some. No I said. I  told them I could spend time with my ladies.  I might even load them up in the new van and go to a drive in movie .  They started laughing  all but one. He has turned super religious and said I need to spend time with real women.  I turned to him  looked him in the eyes and said they are real women . He said no they are not they are dolls. I then told him they might be dolls to you but they are real to me. They’re just not alive. I lost this weight working with them on  my spare time. That’s real.  I’m the happiest I’ve been in many years . Because of them that’s real . They don’t get mad when I keep them covered up for days.( Now I do tell them goodnight and good morning every day but most days I only have time to let the dog out and then off to my jobs. ). They take away my stress not make it. That’s real.  I then went and told him they are just as real as anything around you. He then said he was once a swinger and lived that way for years . It was a sinful life and I shouldn’t go that way of life. I laughed and said I thought you said they weren’t real.  So now it’s a sin to sleep with more than one of them. ( He knows  about my manhood problems ). I then say I can only cuddle and sleep with them. You got to play out your fantasy .Did you just cuddle and sleep ?  I have always wanted to sleep with more than one woman. I now do everyday.  If its a sin then to hell I will go. However I will have the biggest grin on my face going there because I’ll be hugging one of them as I go.  I than told him to have a good weekend because I know I will.  I  got home and told my ladies. They laughed and asked if I wanted to go to bed with three of them tonight. Ok… maybe it was me that said it but they don’t mind if I speak for them . Hell I got enough Ladies now . I’ll just make them my bed and sleep on all of them instead of next to them. I’ll show him…Again have a good weekend everyone. I know I will. Oh I’ve tried to sleep on all of  them before.  They were too lumpy.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 136
      @

Hey… JM… Nice to meet ya. Yeah, I knew one of those types of people before… Those “holier than thou” types that just love to pounce upon everything you do, classifying it as a “sin” and then saying that they did something similar and then saying that since they found God/Jesus/whatever, they don’t do it anymore. Those people are toxic, IMHO, cut them from your life. Do what makes you happy.

My dolls, Vanessa and Kayla, as you see in photos I post here on Dollsbook, I treat them like real people, and not like sex toys (even though that’s what they are but…), and I give them full humanlike personalities. Even full names. They even have amateur radio call signs like I do. I am a licensed amateur radio operator and have a current FCC license. Fun hobby and my dolls do play a part in it. Even my own call sign has something to do with dolls. W9JYD… Vanessa is a JY. Ergo, think about it.

And speaking of taking your ladies to a drive in movie, Walmart will be having drive in movies in its parking lots… I Googled this so see when and where one will be:
      https://thewalmartdrivein.com/
      Tickets are free… Dunno about concessions like popcorn and drinks… But I thought I’d pass that along!

And that cow orker (Dilbert reference!) is just trying to ruin your happiness because he’s hating it that you are happy and he’s not so he is trying to bring you down to his level of misery. Remember, misery loves company.

And I can only sleep with one doll myself. Typically that’s Vanessa.

Nice to meet ya again JM and 73s de W9JYD, DBTX5VJY and DBTX5KEB

jmorisit
      Participant
      • Posts 6
      @jmorisit

Thank you Kevin  nice to meet you too. I am 16 years older then my one coworker I don’t pay him any attention. Don’t care how he feels about it. Just was strange how he went from not real women. To now I’m sinning for sleeping with two of them. I am happy and will stay that way until one of by Ladies break. I got everything ready just in case I have to turn into a doctor. I used to do fire and rescue so I will do the best I can to fix them .

Thank you for the link for the drive in movies at walmart. None around me are having it. ( could be the high crime rate at my area store). I would have all my Ladies packing if they did have it there. The drive in movie is less than a mile from my house . Now saying that I haven’t taken any of them out of the house yet. I have a wheelchair in my wish list on amazon but have not ordered it . I have office chairs I move them around in. Most of the time I just carry them where they go. I make it a workout sort off.  Bath day I have over 320 lbs of bodies I move at least 3 times . That’s how I lost my weight. That and quit eating and going straight to bed. Your results may very.

I have treated my Ladies as if they are real. As I said I believe they are real just not alive.I even treat them like they are alive sometimes. My dogs  real name is Cherokee but I call her girl-girl. I call the Ladies  girls. So when I tell girl-girl to watch the girls. The dog will watch and make sure no one harms them. The dog is very protective of them. I have to watch even play slapping them . The dog is very friendly but does not like hitting or yelling (who does ). No spankings unless the bedroom door is closed.

I want to thank you again for your reply and the info. sorry it took this long to get back to this but trying to catch up on choirs.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 136
      @

Thanks for your reply. Don’t apologize for the delay in doing so. It’s alright

However…

Just was strange how he went from not real women. To now I’m sinning for sleeping with two of them.

Circular argument. You are trying to be rational with this person but his mind is so clouded that he can’t see through his religious lens to see your point. It’s always gonna be his way or the highway, “convert to my brand of Christianity(TM) or else!”… That kind of hypocrisy. If your workplace has rules in place about this… This can be considered workplace harassment. I dunno what state you live in (and I ain’t asking) so I dunno if you live in a one-party consent state… But document what he’s doing. If he’s trying to convert people while on the clock, that can be grounds for termination. He’s there to WORK. Not proselytize. [Disclaimer] IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer), this is not intended to be legal advice, consult with your HR staff or appropriate persons if applicable.[/Disclaimer]

Hey… 320 pounds of TPE and metal is a GREAT workout! 😆 Me, however… I have to have something to eat before bedtime because it helps me.

Vanessa is at least 50 pounds of BEAUTIFUL TPE and metal… And I move her around at least 3x a day…

I treat my ladies like real people too, not just alive unless we’re alone. And alone with my ladies is how I prefer to live.

My roommates are TPE, silicone, plastic and/or fiberglass/FRP. I’d love an android (not “Android” like the phone… I already have one: LG Rebel 4 on Total Wireless [TracFone brand]) to strike up a conversation with and then whatever leads up to that, that’s another show as Alton Brown (no relation to Kayla) would say on Good Eats…

And I’m an animal lover myself. Dogs or cats… Doesn’t matter. Seems like Cherokee knows the ladies are her master also and therefore would do anything to protect them in your absence. That’s one helluva good dog!

jmorisit
      Participant
      • Posts 6
      @jmorisit

We get along ok  He knows I ‘m not religious and won’t ever be.  Yes he said his is the only right faith and all other faiths will go to hell. I shake my head and move on.  If it keeps him from trouble than more power to him.  To be fair I bring up my Ladies a lot so that could offend him. Again I don’t care what he thinks of me . I try to keep the Ladies talk down to a minimum around him. Just to show respect. It is my life now and I’m not embarrassed of it so I still talk about them.

I now consider this as my final relationship ( also hobby) the best one so far. I said I would never marry again but I now see that coming next. I don’t  want to waste any more time or feelings . I was feeling alone even with real people around me. now I’m alone but don’t feel like it.  .  I spent a lot of time putting the heads on each body to get it where I felt it was right.  I now try to keep them that way. But I will always have a body for Steph ( The other ladies are back up bodys’ for her. Don’t tell them).

Girl-girl is my nieces’ dog Its going on three years now . The niece just had baby and I think girl-girl is going to stay here for the rest of her life. She is a very good dog  I spoil her everyone say’s but I don’t think so.  I keep her shots and tags updated so she stays out of trouble.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      • Posts 136
      @

That’s great! I have this adage:

With my ladies, I might “live alone” but I am NEVER alone.

Aww… Is Girl-Girl a Rottweiler? Despite what some people think, they can be some well behaved breeds. So can pit bulls. The attitude of the dog is the attitude of the owner. And it looks like she’s enjoying the company of the ladies!

Some people actually marry their dolls, did you know? Vanessa and I are engaged btw. We used to perform marriage ceremonies on our Discord server, but it was done only once in the history of Dollsbook. (I should know… I was the groom to another JY whom had recently passed. Daphne was her name. She and I got married back on December 13 2019 in that Discord channel. Then it laid unused after then. If I’m mistaken, please correct me, @rainking!)

This is more than a hobby to me. It’s my life. You may not realize it now but once you do… You’ll probably ask yourself, “Why didn’t I do this earlier?” Don’t beat yourself up over that. Back in 2005, when I stumbled upon the wonderful world of dolls, the only player in town was RealDoll. There were others like 1st Personal Companions, and some Japanese dolls which you had to go through a certain person to purchase on your behalf because they would not ship outside of Japan (except 4woods), and the $7000 price tag of the RealDolls was a deterrent. The $3500 price of the 1PC was reasonable but still a deterrent. There were others… Candy8teen was one. I had two of them. More reasonable but not as realistic.

Now the “Chinese Invasion” (to borrow a term from 1960s music, the “British Invasion” with the Beatles [and Squeeze too in the late 1970s… And Squeeze still is together, recording and touring! I have their recent album, The Knowledge, which is a good infusion of alt country with mainstream pop…]), it has become more obtainable to get a realistic doll.

Enjoy the life you have. That’s the key.

And my hobbies are amateur radio, computers (especially vintage Radio Shack TRS-80s like the Zilog Z80-based Model I/III/4 and Motorola MC6809E-based Color Computer), amateur weather spotter (I actually am Skywarn certified by the Fort Worth TX office of the National Weather Service), camping and cannabis connoisseur. Dolls aren’t. They’re my preference in partners. So they actually like to partake in my hobbies.

Hope you have a great week ahead and don’t hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions you wish to keep from public view.

73s de W9JYD, DBTX5VJY and DBTX5KEB

Xosexdoll
      Participant
      • Posts 10
      @losetime

One of the best things about TPE sex dolls is that they can be whatever you want them to be. If you are lonely, you can buy a sex doll that looks like a real person so that you can have someone to talk to. If you are not able to have sex with a real person, you can buy a sex doll that is designed to look and feel like a real person so that you can still have a sexual release. If you are curious about what it would be like to have sex with a doll, you can buy a real sex doll that is designed to look and feel like the real thing. No matter what your reason for wanting a sex doll, they are definitely worth having.

Xosexdoll provides our sex adult dolls with the best quality and safety guarantee to the customers .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.