Register Forums Dolls In General Wives in Storage.

Tagged: ,

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Xosexdoll 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matthew
      Participant
      • Posts 15
      @MatthewReinke

Hello all,

I have a bit of a problem I’m hoping you more experienced guys can help me with. My niece is currently staying with me along with her two small twin boys. Needless to say, I have had to place my girls in storage. Both wives have the standing feet option, and I have them in their original packaging. Grace is in her Flight case and half-pint is in her box, my concern is that the tpe may start drying out and cracking. I keep the house at around 69-75ish. Should I be concerned? I may need to keep them tucked away for another two months, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 54
      @RGC67

Hello all, I have a bit of a problem I’m hoping you more experienced guys can help me with. My niece is currently staying with me along with her two small twin boys. Needless to say, I have had to place my girls in storage. Both wives have the standing feet option, and I have them in their original packaging. Grace is in her Flight case and half-pint is in her box, my concern is that the tpe may start drying out and cracking. I keep the house at around 69-75ish. Should I be concerned? I may need to keep them tucked away for another two months, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

It’s a common concern. but nothing to be too worried about. It’s great you have the boxes. Just leave them completely undressed, no jewellery either. The only thing that comes to mind is “flat butt syndrome” 🙂 Laying them down. Compression set it about the biggest concern I’d think. Temperature you say is fine, they’ll not dry or crack. TPE is pretty amazing stuff. Standing the boxes, I’d be concern for the ankles and causing creases at the ankles. Just keep them wrapped up in the blankets, and all should be fine for a couple months.

I’ve left Lu in a closet for months. In cooler temps as well as super hot, humid conditions and nothing bad happened to the TPE

More folks here can chime in to what they think. but this is my 2 cents.

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 15
        @MatthewReinke

Rgc_lulu,

Thank you! In all honesty, I have been more than a little worried. Thanks to you though, I can now put any concerns I had aside, peace of mind is a wonderful thing.

Take it easy, and have a great one.

Matthew.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 54
      @RGC67

Rgc_lulu, Thank you! In all honesty, I have been more than a little worried. Thanks to you though, I can now put any concerns I had aside, peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Take it easy, and have a great one. Matthew.

My Lu does not have standing foot or no way to hang from neck. I’ve kept her sitting on her ass. She has some creases where bending at hip/groin from sitting.

She is of a firmer TPE and her ass is just fine and has not gotten squished.  So if you are keeping her lying down, just watch her bum. Also watch when you wrap her up in blanket that there are no folds in the blanket. It could cause creases in her if left for extended periods.  Compression set for example is like leaving tight stockings on her for a lengthy period, it can leave welts in her. And there is a always a possibility the material may not completely recover. So watch the folds when storing

Matthew
        Participant
        • Posts 15
        @MatthewReinke

Thank you, my friend. I was wondering about both stockings and pants. Admittedly, I have a bit of a fetish for the 1940’s/50’s look and have purchased a few dresses for the girls, along with a few time period wigs. I hear pants, for the most part, are a big no-no, as they tend to really compress the tpe. I’m currently doing some remodeling in the house, next weekend when I install two new door casings my niece will be gone for the entire day, so I will have a chance to check up on the girls. Thanks for all the great advice, and for taking the time to answer all my questions.

RGC_LuLu
      Participant
      • Posts 54
      @RGC67

Thank you, my friend. I was wondering about both stockings and pants. Admittedly, I have a bit of a fetish for the 1940’s/50’s look and have purchased a few dresses for the girls, along with a few time period wigs. I hear pants, for the most part, are a big no-no, as they tend to really compress the tpe. I’m currently doing some remodeling in the house, next weekend when I install two new door casings my niece will be gone for the entire day, so I will have a chance to check up on the girls. Thanks for all the great advice, and for taking the time to answer all my questions.

As long as you do not leave them dressed for long periods of time they should be just fine TPE does bounce back . Leaving them dressed in clothes for weeks can invite stains. So basic preventative measures will ensure these things will not happen. I like the 1940’s looks too. Tough yet classy 🙂

Xosexdoll
      Participant
      • Posts 10
      @losetime

There is no definitive answer to this question since it depends on a variety of factors, including the ambient temperature and humidity in your home. If you are concerned that the material may start to dry out and crack, you could try storing them in a plastic bag or container with a humidifier to help keep the material moist.

Xosexdoll provides our sex adult dolls with the best quality and safety guarantee to the customers .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.